Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 735678 times)

I have a suggestion for LMG skins. For the Classic LMG can you make it so that you can only sit down while using it. And can you update the LMG so that it dosen't wallhax? A problem I see with the wallhax is that players with it can cover themselves in a wall of bricks. Leaving the player without the LMG screwed because he can't shoot the LMG player. Is there a way to script it so it only goes through bricks if the are 1 stud thick?
That's intentional.
A machine gun essentially fires rifle-size bullets really loving fast, and it seems the LG fires the same bullet as the Sport Rifle. Besides, when a bullet pierces a brick it usually gets set madly off-course, making effective pierce range about 20 studs.

I know where bushi got some of his sounds from or they used bushis sounds.

oops! this topic is at the bottom of the page.
better bump it!

totally awsome i think you get a million cookies so here
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I know where bushi got some of his sounds from or they used bushis sounds.

They were taken from CS:S and maybe a few other sources.

That seems boring. Make it like the MIRV grenade from Team Fortress Classic/the old trailer - one single dynamite pack that doesn't bounce much and has a normal Frag Grenade explosion after 2-3 seconds, then fires out the same mini-grenades that explode about a second later. Useful for anti-sentry.
I suggest an EMP grenade for that purpose.

I also suggest a door/wall-breaching semtex charge (not a "semtex grenade" fuuu) that you stick to a surface and it destroys blocks in a small radius in the direction it was placed. Obviously, it'd be used to breach walls or whatever.

They were taken from CS:S and maybe a few other sources.

I think the pistol sounds were taken from a fun free online game called commando 2 and/or commando assault.  The commando 2 and commando assault shotguns have the same sounds.

oh golly gee grenade suggestions.
i thought of a grenade that doesn't hurt on the direct impact of the grenade, but it explodes seperates into other tiny bombs that have an explosion radius of 3.5 studs. the grenade would seperate into 4 of the smaller bombs and deals 15 dmg per bomb.
also inb4IsaacKronenFaust

Magnum sounds are from L4D2 if I'm not mistaken.

Uh oh. It looks like someone needs to BUMP!

The MIlitary sniper sound was I think from a game called Urban Terror.

<BREAKING NEWS FROM MY SERVER LAST NIGHT that iwas too lazy to post last night>
apparently, running rot's zombie mod automatically buffs T+T! how does one get rid of this.

Unless you can't script, you can't

We need a Tier Tactical Frag Gernade.