Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 721042 times)

Can't wait toTest them out.

There was some issue where having Rotondo's Zombies installed/disabled and the MP Submachine enabled would disable the Gun's uiName.

Also, complete lack of credit for giving you the entire ammo system for them...

adsfg

KNEW i forgot something, hold on

I love the topic and the guns
5/5

Waiting for RTB upload before getting.

I hope to see a tier 2
Astonishing Bushi, your best yet.

theres a bug
THEY DO NO DAMAGE!?!?!?!?

also a whole list of his current play styles

"Defenders":   Players who work toward the front, defending the other players
"Snipers":  Players who take out specific targets with precision as opposed to shooting many times and hoping they hit
"Marios":   Players who shift between offense and defense on-the-fly
"Pillars":   People who support the rest of the group in one way or another- usually blanketing the area with gunfire
"Newbies":   New players who haven't a clue what they're doing prefer these weapons
"Strikers":   Players who go out of their way to attack the target
"Showstoppers":  Players who shift the tide of a fight quickly and dramatically, for instance knocking out a leader
"Flankers":   Players who sneak around fights and try to find a different angle to attack from

theres a bug
THEY DO NO DAMAGE!?!?!?!?
most likely another add-on
if you have zombies enabled, you should tweak all the damage settings in zombie mode and regular minigame mode until you get something that works

On the topic of the melee weapons that I saw on your server you really need to make the katana's blade more flat with edge than round. Last I saw of it, it looked more like a curved carrot than a katana. That is, if I even remember rightly. I just remember that it really annoyed me. Maybe the blade was just too thick, but I'm sure it had a four-face curve on the flat of the blade.

This is pure awesome in a box!

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

say wut now?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 08:03:54 AM by Spartan WarLord »

It never fails. I am in my autoCAD class when Something new comes out >=[

Bushido this add-on is epic and more cool ty to put in here :D :)  :cookie: :cookieMonster: .

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 08:39:47 AM by trotacielos »

I'm pretty glad you released it Bushido.