Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 727001 times)

remember Sniper Carbine?

'cause Sniper Carbine remembers you
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:42:11 AM by Bushido »

remember Sniper Carbine?

'cause Sniper Carbine remembers you
...holy crap dat is a lovey dakka weapon

I know its a laser but at that angle it looks like a bullet it shooting at it.

By the time this version is fixed, the new version will be out.

i think im in love

bushi has a server up right now

Carbine is win.

Me and Super Chao were making a killing (hur hur) with other weps as well, but we used it a good degree. a very useful semi-auto sniper. It's got the raycast of the higher snipers, but the lower damage of the Sport Rifles. So perhaps Tier 1.5 if I ain't mistaken? or Tier 2 for it's fast firerates?

Sights?OMFG AASDAFSFDAS

And then Bushido has to redo all the weapons to add the ability to aim down a measly sight.

And then Bushido has to redo all the weapons to add the ability to aim down a measly sight.
Ok.

IMO only the snipers and weapons with any other sight (such as red dot sights) should be able to use sights. It wouldn't make sense for all of them to have them
or you can have no sights at all for any weapons

Sights...

This will become the ultimate weapon pack

I sincerly don't know how would Laser Sights help except giving out player's position.

i'm not putting sights on every damn weapon

only the sniper carbine

which is SO ABSURDLY POWERFUL from almost ALL DISTANCES that it needs an obvious way to telegraph attacks. if it was totally sneaky and had no telltale sign someone was aiming at you it'd be so overpowered it'd be saddening

i'm not putting sights on every damn weapon

only the sniper carbine

which is SO ABSURDLY POWERFUL from almost ALL DISTANCES that it needs an obvious way to telegraph attacks. if it was totally sneaky and had no telltale sign someone was aiming at you it'd be so overpowered it'd be saddening
is this that thing that I wrote the script for then you cigaretteged it up with scopes and other gay hackass stuff

you're talking about something i made YEARS ago

like literally the OSR was made what, 2 or 3 years ago now?