Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 720861 times)

red cube is an idiot

Hooray for stating the obvious

i'll make it so when you fire, you launch ammo on the ground, the same way you drop it when you die

Something about this makes this seem not-so-fluid and makes it play out more like Gcat's rather than the fast action of T+T... Make it one use and maybe have it explode ammo all around the player, I think that'd help! :)
If exploding around is bad, you could directly add ammo to the player if possible, or just make it one use.

Just to make sure, my thought was to create different variations of ammo piles that you can modify in RTB prefs to change the ammo types given; I.E: No need to make multiple bricks having all types of ammo except rockets and grenades!

But yes, a variations of these held ammos are also cool! Allow each item to have different ammo in each of them w/ RTB prefs.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 06:41:11 PM by HikerBob »

Was at Bushi's server today. Love the changes and the new wep skins :3

One thought though- are the powerups towards the end of the server's host time gonna be released eventually too?

IDK if you know this or not but when you die outside of a minigame you drop Tier ammo as you would in a minigame, I think you should change that
^^^

Also, How could I modify the Magnum and Lever-Action Rifle to have only 1 bullet in their clip without totally destroying the coding of every weapon in the Tier Tactical package (which is what happened when I tried editing them  :cookieMonster: )

Sounds like heed's attempt at his pirate TDM, only using Replica Rifle instead of Lever-Action Rifle

why only one round
Pirate build: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=148181.0

I found a pirate weapon pack but it sucks, the weapons don't even look like pirate weapons, they look like strange steampunk contraptions.  And their actual gameplay value sucks.

I could at least pick out of yours that the Magnum, Hunting Shotgun and Lever Action Rifle at least LOOKED close enough to that era, and I thought they'd be easy to mod, but apperently not.
Idk why changing the value "maxAmmo = X;" would screw the thing up so badly, but they are completely ruined when I do that.

The Hunting shotgun really doesn't need any modding at all, I thought it looked piraty and the 2 shots thing is kinda cool for gameplay (at least I think it is).  But obviously back then they didn't have 6/9/ whatever rounds in their clip, they had one little bullet they had to reload every time.

Either tell me how to change them properly, do it for me and send it to me privatly, or make a Pirate Tier set very soon  :cookieMonster:  
or be a jerk and don't do anything for me ;(

Edit:  Bushi chose the "be a jerk and don't do anything for me ;(" option because hes too lazy to tell me a few lines of code.
 :panda:

He even said that it isn't a hard thing to change but he still doesn't love me enough :(
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 11:05:00 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

Where is the "download all"

jirue i've edited the magnums ammo before for one of my builds

want me to do it for you?

jirue i've edited the magnums ammo before for one of my builds

want me to do it for you?
yes, and for Lever-Action rifle as well

:)  1 bullet plz <3

mmk ill PM you it when im done

sec

Well, this looks fine.

Does the rocket fly straight then?  Or does it still curve.