Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 720937 times)

I mean replace Rotondo's ammo mod with bushi's, and basically have it become the "parent" of the weapons.
The weapons themselves are the "children" and they can have a variable with a set amount of ammo, BUT the parent must have that weapon listed down, and it's maximum amount of ammo in order for it to work.
Unsure.
Think you can kill off the ammo mod part and only let Bushi's in w/o ammo boxes?
Incorporation seems very hard.
I am having an issue here with this. Seems that the rifles are not shooting, All the other stuff pistols, snipers, explosives all work just fine but classic rifles, the compact ones, they don't shoot. The models are ammo stuff is there but nothing comes out. Any help?

EDIT : Just went through it myself and saw I am missing critical hit emote but I don't think that is an issue unless it is?
I've noticed a couple of broken tier 2 servers missing regular tier 2 and having broken skins.
I saw the RTB Server Info and found Weapon_Package_Tier2 was not enabled, which, when not enabled, makes this happen in your console:
Code: [Select]
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Skins_Sniper/Weapon_MagnifiedSniper.cs.
Add-Ons/Weapon_Skins_Sniper/Weapon_MagnifiedSniper.cs (0): Unable to find parent object MilitarySniperItem for ItemData.
Add-Ons/Weapon_Skins_Sniper/Weapon_MagnifiedSniper.cs (0): Unable to find parent object MilitarySniperImage for ShapeBaseImageData.
Really, tier 2 oddly seems to turn itself off for those certain people, although I don't know the big detail.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 05:24:44 PM by HikerBob »

Why is this on page two /sadface
And I noticed a lack of LMG skins. Just sayin'

Why is this on page two /sadface
And I noticed a lack of LMG skins. Just sayin'
I am pleased with the bump, but LMG skins (Drum, Classic) are going to have to come later in the 2A skin pack along with Bullpup Skins (Scoped, Short), and Hunting Crossbow.

There's also a metal hunting shotgun for the old beta hunting shotgun; Bushi might make it a skin, or refine it first :D

Best add-on yet!

I say this is better than Grvity Cat's upcoming fire arms because:
1. Ammo is in BOLD but Gcat's is just red and small.
2. Sound and reload is a WIN!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
3. I love this!

Posting this for 2 reasons:

1) Khain always posts his skins

2) I wanna show off ;D

Trying to iron out bugs on Frog's Weapons, I found another bug (that might have been reported before), that when you hold a weapon empty of ammo and run over a ammo pickup, you load the wep, but more then likely will deplete your reserve loading your wep.

To fix, people can quickly put the weapon away while running over the ammo pickup, thus gaining the ammo before you reload and stopping the odd 'losing ammo to reload on empty' bug.

i refer to it as 'throwing away your clip'

having said that i don't know how to fix it but i'll look into it once i FINALLY MAKE MEDISYRINGES

having said that i don't know how to fix it but i'll look into it once i FINALLY MAKE MEDISYRINGES
I do agree it's not too damaging a bug, and even better it teaches people to try and use the high-power ammo without the good-ole spray and pray, espeically if reloading on the run can make you LOSE ammo.

Ooo
Tranquilizers and dart guns :)

I rather like that bug

it's not like you'll ever actually shove bullets back in to one mag

I have a fix that works.
Code: [Select]
function TAssaultRifleImage::onReloaded(%this,%obj,%slot)
{
    if(%obj.client.quantity["556rounds"] >= 1)
    {
%obj.client.quantity["556rounds"] -= %obj.AmmoSpent[%obj.currTool];
%obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool] = %this.item.maxAmmo;
%obj.AmmoSpent[%obj.currTool] = 0;
%obj.setImageAmmo(%slot,1);
             commandToClient(%obj.client,'bottomPrint',"<just:right><font:impact:24><color:fff000>5.56 Little Rifle <font:impact:34>\c6" @ %obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool] @ " / " @ %obj.client.quantity["556rounds"] @ "", 4, 2, 3, 4);  
if(%obj.client.quantity["556rounds"] < 0)
{
   %obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool] += %obj.client.quantity["556rounds"];
   %obj.client.quantity["556rounds"] *= -1;
   %obj.AmmoSpent[%obj.currTool] = %obj.client.quantity["556rounds"];
   %obj.client.quantity["556rounds"] = 0;
       commandToClient(%obj.client,'bottomPrint',"<just:right><font:impact:24><color:fff000>5.56 Little Rifle <font:impact:34>\c6" @ %obj.toolAmmo[%obj.currTool] @ " / " @ %obj.client.quantity["556rounds"] @ "", 4, 2, 3, 4);  
}
return;
    }
}
I replaced the reloaded function with this and it uses every bullet without throwing any rounds away.

Five things that annoy me:
  • The Combat Shotgun is very slow firing now, and only holds four rounds
  • The Riot Shotgun only holds four rounds
  • The battle rifle is now really weak
  • The screen has a seizure when you fire
  • The RPG model is messed up and it's projectile spasms around aimlessly

Honestly I think that the original T + T was better, but this could be improved to make it the best weapon pack in Blockland.

@RPG: i love it how it works now.

However, i have a yet unconfirmed feeling that after it hits something it respawns 1 more time.

Five things that annoy me:
  • The Combat Shotgun is very slow firing now, and only holds four rounds
  • The Riot Shotgun only holds four rounds
  • The battle rifle is now really weak
  • The screen has a seizure when you fire[li/]
    • The RPG model is messed up and it's projectile spasms around aimlessly[li/]
    Honestly I think that the original T + T was better, but this could be improved to make it the best weapon pack in Blockland.
Here are my thoughts
1: Not really
2: Something is weird about this. Classic Sniper went to Military Sniper ammo (4), Modern SMG went to regular SMG ammo (35 instead of 28, like the silenced version)
3: Somewhat, if you compare it to T+T1, which I think was overpowered! It may not reflect a super powerful rifle with huge ammo, but I think that it has balanced gameplay a bit because the B rifle shoots fast and has an edge at closer ranges, although without the 4-hit kill power. If you're talking Classic or Compact, those are glitched for the public (non-bushi) version.
4: Not really
5: Supposed to be that way

However, i have a yet unconfirmed feeling that after it hits something it respawns 1 more time.
What respawns one more time?[/list]

do i have to manually redownload everything because of the ammo update