Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 720852 times)

remember, this being bumped without a title change means no update.

I wonder when another update is coming

Faking titles is bad ;)

I love how bushido copies models from real life, and make them completelly inacurate in specs. the machine gun ressembles a M249, but it was only 60 bullets out of 200, not talking about the fire rate is the equivalent of a M60, and without firerate and ammo capacity, LMGs are pretty useless.

-stuffsnip-
Most handicapped post in this thread. His models are supposed to be a bit abstract; of his own creativity, while using a little detail to somewhat represent the gun he was modeling it after. It doesn't have to be accurate to what it originally is, plus its his decision to how his pack works.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:21:32 PM by Treti »

and without firerate and ammo capacity, LMGs are pretty useless.
no stuff. that's what makes the LMG...the LMG. the forget are you talking about

"without its accuracy, a sniper is useless!"

as soon as i read that it was fab who posted that i wasnt surprised lol

I love how bushido copies models from real life, and make them completelly inacurate in specs. the machine gun ressembles a M249, but it was only 60 bullets out of 200, not talking about the fire rate is the equivalent of a M60, and without firerate and ammo capacity, LMGs are pretty useless.
because obviously realistic specs were a #1 priority to a blockland weapon pack

if you're going to complain about how the models look too blocky next im loving cutting you

as soon as i read that it was fab who posted that i wasnt surprised lol

I'm realistic, not pessimist or optimist

I know, I wish someone could make a weapon pack that is like the real life weapons, but still with that blocko look

I know, I wish someone could make a weapon pack that is like the real life weapons, but still with that blocko look
there's tons of those
what we need is a weapon pack that isn't like real life weapons