Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 731182 times)

Explosive Tier 2 won't load for me, it just adds a default rocket launcher (I have it unchecked, but it still shows up.) All the other weapons work fine. Although, I think you might have switched the models for the scout and classic assault rifles, the scout model seems more like the other classic skins.

...adds a default rocket launcher (I have it unchecked, but it still shows up.) All the other weapons work fine...

this is the issue

FOUND A BUG

When killed while firing the grenade launcher or RPG, particularly while killing yourself with one, your dead character continues throwing copies of the empty weapon.
Bushido, if you try to rocket jump with the RPG, you'll die.
I understand that, but after you die, it will keep throwing it away untill your body dissappears.
D:

Also, i can rocket jump with the rocket launcher, but also with the stick grenade.
You just need to find the right position and angle. :D
Now where's my straightjacket?

You know, i doubt you'll be wasting your RPG and other explosives attempting to do a trick in a DM.

D:

Also, i can rocket jump with the rocket launcher, but also with the stick grenade.
You just need to find the right position and angle. :D
Now where's my straightjacket?

Buy it from the Bushi CLothing industry just down the road filled with zombies.

*Points to dark alley way road thing with a sign that says "Enter plz, there is nooo zombees- WATCH OUT THERE IS ZOMBIES DONT TRUST THIS MESSAGE SIGN!!!!"

You know, i doubt you'll be wasting your RPG and other explosives attempting to do a trick in a DM.
Nah.
I just tried it once, to see if it was possible.
I host(ed) a dm, and i hate to see people rocket jumping to places they originally may not reach. D:

Buy it from the Bushi CLothing industry just down the road filled with zombies.

*Points to dark alley way road thing with a sign that says "Enter plz, there is nooo zombees- WATCH OUT THERE IS ZOMBIES DONT TRUST THIS MESSAGE SIGN!!!!"
Allrighty then! :D

STARTLING NEW DEVELOPMENT
take notes kids, this is important

for you budding developers who seem to just be unable to catch a break and find a modeler to create your dream assault rifle, or just don't know anybody competent (or willing) enough to make the model, feel free to use the Tier+Tactical models and skins for your purposes! no asking for permission required, as long as it's released either here (on the blockland forums) or on RTB, you aren't using any unreleased models (as in, taking them from my server), and i am given credit (in big, legible text: like this)

however failure to meet these guidelines, or CLAIMING THE MODELS, will result in me hounding you like a motherforgeter- you have been warned.
[/font]

FTW??? -2 :cookie:

^

Already has been updated like 10 pages ago?

Would it be possible to create gun with attachments and yet keep them balanced in the game?

Bushido.
You should have an RTB pref determining how many shots the RPG has

STARTLING NEW DEVELOPMENT
take notes kids, this is important

for you budding developers who seem to just be unable to catch a break and find a modeler to create your dream assault rifle, or just don't know anybody competent (or willing) enough to make the model, feel free to use the Tier+Tactical models and skins for your purposes! no asking for permission required, as long as it's released either here (on the blockland forums) or on RTB, you aren't using any unreleased models (as in, taking them from my server), and i am given credit (in big, legible text: like this)

however failure to meet these guidelines, or CLAIMING THE MODELS, will result in me hounding you like a motherforgeter- you have been warned.
[/font]

FTW??? -2 :cookie:

What?

I can't help but give these a WIN/10 :O

I can't help but give these a WIN/10 :O

I got a better one:

EPIC WIN OF THE CENTURY/10

Bushido.
You should have an RTB pref determining how many shots the RPG has

That might get abused alot.