Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 721039 times)

-snip-
So that means you aren't going to let anyone else animate it either IF you gave them the .blend files.

ok, the issue is that RTB is required to initialize ammo for the first time. if you don't have it running, then T+T won't initialize.

that would explain the kalphiter problem, because he probably has something against ephi and just doesn't run it, and would explain the new installation problem too

So that means you aren't going to let anyone else animate it either IF you gave them the .blend files.

what

i don't even use blender what're you talking about

Bushido, can we actually use your ammo system and stuff to start new weapons?

what

i don't even use blender what're you talking about
which program do you use?

i thought you used blender too

Basically I was suggesting that you could export them to a format that blender could import, and let me or someone do animations just for the sake of it.

But if you don't want that, I'm good with that.

May we have a axe like an emergency axe

The Hunting shotgun seems to lack emitters and debris for me now. Anyone else got this problem? I'm only running with the Homing Rocket as a weapons Add-On.

Bushido, can we actually use your ammo system and stuff to start new weapons?
go ahead

Oh christ.

I need to get to work.

ok, the issue is that RTB is required to initialize ammo for the first time.
Code: [Select]
//this forms the basis of tier+tactical's new ammo mod. just sayin'.
RTB_registerPref("Drop Pistol Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT1Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Drop Rifle Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT2Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Drop Shotgun Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT3Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Drop Sniper Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT4Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Drop Magnum Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT5Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Drop Grenade Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT6Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Drop Rocket Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT7Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Drop Big Rifle Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT8Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Drop Bolt Ammo","Tier+Tactical Drops","$Pref::Server::TT9Drop","int 0 1","Script_GamePreferences",1,0,1);

RTB_registerPref("Starting Pistol Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT1Ammo","int 0 280","Script_GamePreferences",35*4,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Starting Rifle Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT2Ammo","int 0 180","Script_GamePreferences",15*6,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Starting Shotgun Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT3Ammo","int 0 48","Script_GamePreferences",6*4,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Starting Sniper Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT4Ammo","int 0 32","Script_GamePreferences",4*4,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Starting Magnum Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT5Ammo","int 0 36","Script_GamePreferences",6*3,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Starting Grenade Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT6Ammo","int 0 12","Script_GamePreferences",1*3,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Starting Rocket Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT7Ammo","int 0 12","Script_GamePreferences",1*2,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Starting Big Rifle Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT8Ammo","int 0 144","Script_GamePreferences",24*3,0,1);
RTB_registerPref("Starting Bolt Ammo","Tier+Tactical Ammo","$Pref::Server::TT9Ammo","int 0 24","Script_GamePreferences",1*12,0,1);
WELL THEN THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

updated the crossbow, assault rifle, snubnose...

just... redownload everything again.

updated the crossbow, assault rifle, snubnose...

just... redownload everything again.
agagfsgasgda

also the rocket ammo doesnt work when i make a minigame

i cant pick it up at all and im using default addons