Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 728946 times)

I don't recall a 10x18mm ammo stack on last version too. 10x18mm seems to be also 9mm
Wasn't the 10x18 originally the SMG ammo? If not last version, maybe two versions ago? Either way, it does seem to be refilled via 9mm pickups at least, so probably just a flavortext issue.

TripleEDIT: And yes, the Pepperbox can cause crashing, even on hosting servers, so it's not just single player D:

ok seriously what's going on here

ok seriously what's going on here
The only thing I can really tell ya is whenever someone fires the Pepperbox by the second shot it freezes up my Blockland. I'll see what the console says about it.

Allright, replicated bug, attatching the console txt.

It looks like the pepperbox is so strong it deletes the playerobject or something. :P
Also, Trin, try it without Camera Events.

I have encountered such things earlier with that add-on.
(Not with T+T before)

It looks like the pepperbox is so strong it deletes the playerobject or something. :P
Also, Trin, try it without Camera Events.

I have encountered such things earlier with that add-on.
(Not with T+T before)
Disabled Event_Camera, trying again, crashed again. Attatching latest console log, again.

By the console I can't seem to see anything happening at the point of crashing is the issue :S there doesn't seem to be anything triggering right at point of failure.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:02:36 AM by Trinity Armory »

The models are getting weirder, screwier and just plain worse every time they are updated. I liked the first version's models.

the magnum didn't even fit the player's hand appropriately

the combat shotgun's original model was boring and too similarly silhouetted to the pump shotgun

the sniper rifle was actually proportioned to a player much smaller, so i fixed that

the battle rifle was too bulky and i actually returned it to something closer to the first version's model

what's the problem

The only thing I can really tell ya is whenever someone fires the Pepperbox by the second shot it freezes up my Blockland. I'll see what the console says about it.

Allright, replicated bug, attatching the console txt.

what other add-ons are you running

it seems to be working fine

the magnum didn't even fit the player's hand appropriately

the combat shotgun's original model was boring and too similarly silhouetted to the pump shotgun

the sniper rifle was actually proportioned to a player much smaller, so i fixed that

the battle rifle was too bulky and i actually returned it to something closer to the first version's model

what's the problem
The combat shotgun looks kind of awkward, I liked the other model - it reminded me of the slick shotgun, I loved the look of it.

I really hate the new Modern A. Rifle, it's huge and so much worse than the previous model - I suggest you return it.

Why did you get rid of the Classic A. Rifle?? I liked it, and was a perfect counter-part to the Classic B. Rifle. Now I don't know what to replace it with in the GUI that is being made for my server...

oh god bushido why why why

what's the problem

what other add-ons are you running

it seems to be working fine
Beyond the Bug and MAS private editions, quite a lot of stuff, from events to terrain bricks to old as dirt stuff like the EMP Rifle :S It'd probably take me quite a bit to figure out the exact cause :S

Beyond the Bug and MAS private editions, quite a lot of stuff, from events to terrain bricks to old as dirt stuff like the EMP Rifle :S It'd probably take me quite a bit to figure out the exact cause :S
May I please have the emp rifle?

i think bushido should do some sort of revamp or old school skins where there are the old skins that he's replaced. especially the slick shotgun, i remember how sick that gun looked. replica rifle, too. would help to have more than one old looking bolt action rifle.

edit: damn, is the sniper carbine still here?

edit 2: stuff, bushido updated rtb, now i'll never get my hands on the first version of t+t to play around with it.

don't get me wrong, i love these new weapons, but, it's like every time you have good models, you go and replace everything that people like. like, i love the new naval smg look, but what the hell did you do to the retro pistol? it doesn't even look like a glock anymore.

i still have the version before this. i'll try to integrate that version with this one.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:19:41 PM by Sami2ss »

Wasn't the 10x18 originally the SMG ammo? If not last version, maybe two versions ago? Either way, it does seem to be refilled via 9mm pickups at least, so probably just a flavortext issue.
10x18 was what used to be 9mm

Holy stuff bushido you used single action loading for the revolvers. Also, has there always been a silenced SMG? I like it. THUNKA THUNKA THUNKA THUNKA

As for the assault rifle. The only thing that makes it look bad is how FLAT the side is. It just needs a bit curvature from the body to the magazine. I'm sure it would look nice then.

btw, after this whole time I have always ruled out using speed loaders for the revs subconciously, so it makes more sense now.  I SEVERELY prefer the single loading, though. Screw efficiency; I like my games being badass.