Author Topic: Ziyek's Crosshair  (Read 7816 times)

C:\Program Files\Blockland\base\client\ui
... What if I don't have a C:\ drive???? Or what if my Blockland is not in \Program Files\ ????

Be less specific. If you were writing a script and made a reference to a file located there, your script would not work on my computer.

Make a UI board for all this stuff.
Here you go! http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=104087.0
more ontopic:horrible crosshair+add-ons section=get out

No more crosshairs please. And if your GOING to make them, at least MAKE THEM GOOD!

This is almost an identical replica of the default crosshair, but inverted colors

No. There's way too many cross-hairs in the add-on section that we don't need.
Ah, you say there are Too many cross-hairs in the add-ons section we don't need? what about add-ons we don't need?... as a matter a fact, I basically just repeated you since add-ons include cross-hairs, and you say "We" don't need them, but you're just thinking for yourself, alot of people want cross-hairs just as much as you want them gone.
I know I like cross-hairs and by saying "There's way too many cross-hairs in the add-on section that we don't need." you're speaking for quite a few people are you not? as a matter a fact, you basically speaking for everyone on the add-ons section.
And ,correct me if i'm wrong, a Good portion of people want cross-hairs.
I know, I know... Some cross-hairs Truly ARE bad and don't belong, but can you HONESTLY say that every last one of them sucks and deserves to be fail-binned?
(I KNOW you are about to comment saying that your "Honestly" think that,and thatyou think i'm wrong and blah blah blah whine whine..., but you and I both know you truly don't and for all we know, you could be using cross-hairs as well.)
Anyways This bores me now, i'm going to watch youtube now...

You might want to make a copy of the original crosshair if you don't like this one.

IF you have crossPick addon forget about that note (it lets you choose the default crosshair) NO I AM NOT ADVERTISING ON YOUR POST I'm just telling them that if I was advertising I would have a link! And sir :cookie: for you.