Author Topic: im a little new.... more or less...  (Read 2220 times)

hi! have played BL for quite a while now, but never quite well introduced myself! now, i can tell you must be building up inside, wanting to scream "LILO AND STITCH!!!" i really have been going around, having people yell that at me. well, that's all i have to say.

if anyone could help me get started, maybe i could get ahead of BL forums...

and i Have been hoping for someone to make that skateboard...

For one, this topic does not deserve to be in the Drama board. Second, you really need to learn2grammar. Third, you also need to learn how not to be an utter failure.

I don't think I follow what you mean, ahead of the forums.
inb4alt
Unlikely.

Welcome to the forums. Population: 95% starfishs, 4% starfish Mod Makers, 1% Nice People.
I'm one of the starfishs, and you will meet more of them on your epic journey through these forums! Or, everyone will just basically kick you out in one thread. I wish you the best of luck, and I suggest using proper grammar and spelling.

Welcome to the forums. Population: 95% starfishs, 4% starfish Mod Makers, 1% Nice People.
I'm one of the starfishs, and you will meet more of them on your epic journey through these forums! Or, everyone will just basically kick you out in one thread. I wish you the best of luck, and I suggest using proper grammar and spelling.
Cool guy is cool!! Wow, I wish I could be as cool as you are! Cool!!

"LILO AND STITCH!!!"

...Oh, i was supposed to scream it, not post a picture of it? o~o

Cool guy is cool!! Wow, I wish I could be as cool as you are! Cool!!

See, we're all an ass. I was trying to be cool, sort of, but so is he.

See, we're all an ass. I was trying to be cool, sort of, but so is he.
Not at all. I'm just stating how the irony meter was waayy off the scale.

Ugh, another person misusing epic.

Definition of epic:
    of unusually great size or extent
So, he might have a time of unusually great size on this forum. How did I misuse it? I was also being slightly sarcastic. A journey through the forums? I mean, come on.

Definition of epic:
So, he might have a time of unusually great size on this forum. How did I misuse it? I was also being slightly sarcastic. A journey through the forums? I mean, come on.
epic, dude

Definition of epic:
Or heroic. It was misused, you're just trying to vobe up.