Author Topic: Restricted Item Dropping  (Read 6804 times)

Already made this.
My code is completely different, and the mods are similar but not even close to copies.

Your mod requires rtb, isn't for mini games only, and doesn't discard dropped items.

My mod does all of the above and doesn't require rtb.

Tezuni, competition is important. You seem to fail at grasping this as much as Pandan did over the shield drama.

Beyond that I wouldn't trust any of your (Tezuni's) mods if my life depended on it(and if my life depended on it I'd shoot myself just to get it over with)

Oh okay....

Kaje repost your minigun since everyone falsely thinks it's gone when it's really just too old
.... noobs think they can talk small with out anybody knowing what they said........ FAIL

KindaOnTopic:LOLS i remember when i did'nt know how to even drop items LOLS
OnTopic:useless just gets people annoyed

KindaOnTopic:LOLS i remember when i did'nt know how to even drop items LOLS
OnTopic:useless just gets people annoyed

What about those Jail RP's that are annoying cause those stupid cops give the prisoners weapons and they HAX!!

those stupid cops give the prisoners weapons and they HAX!!

Ugh, I hate the hax!

This is good 4 when you wanna make a match when you can only have a primary secodary and a knive and grenades. and special weapons 5 slots

My code is completely different, and the mods are similar but not even close to copies.

Your mod requires rtb, isn't for mini games only, and doesn't discard dropped items.

My mod does all of the above and doesn't require rtb.

Name: Tezuni

Topic: MORE DRAMA

Complaint: Pretty much calling him A stupid ass.

Aplems complaint about tezuni: Asswipe.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Nerdy... suck my balls look what you did.

Name: Tezuni

Topic: MORE DRAMA

Complaint: Pretty much calling him A stupid ass.

Aplems complaint about tezuni: Asswipe.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Nerdy... suck my balls look what you did.

Sorry :(