Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God - Build 84; New stats!  (Read 50387 times)

omg hax

Those show you the difference between each of those and EXP.
EXP is the base value to start from as it's the easiest to find(kill monster, search value, repeat).

I suggest you use the Windows Calculator and set it to programmer view. That way you can quickly change from hex to decimal and back.
Just have it set to hex(1), enter the address of the Exp, switch it to decimal(2), add 36 (3), change back to hex, press the "add address manually" button on CE, then paste the new hex value in.
That's speed.
Now you can do the same with the others by using the values I have on the top picture. Don't do the CurrentMP value, I forgot to delete that address.

-Hitboxes are client-sided. You need to be hit/hit enemies on your screen in order to take/deal damage.
-Speed is completely client sided. It affects both movement and attack speeds. Though potions will not push you over 75 points, you can effectively have more than that, but it gets hard to control.
-Mana is completely client sided. MPgen, And max MP can be locked to super-high values, while the current mp value is stored differently, and only affects the amount of MP shown to be remaining. (You can't gain infinite MP from locking the MP variable, but increasing your MP regen instead)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that when getting EXP address, use the higher address(the one closer to the bottom).
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 01:32:35 PM by Jsk2003 »

cum 2 djinn
We'll start up an adventure.

Also, I believe if you entered a portal to somewhere else, just add 352(decimal-wise) to the hex and it will work again.
I wonder if there's a way to make it so I have all the addresses on it, and all you have to do is find the exp address and it automatically updates the other addresses.
Then I could make a trainer lol!

Cheating is for losers.

Cheating is for losers.
I don't know, it would be nice to not have to level to 20 every time you step on the lava in the abyss or have an inept healer.

Loel, I was fighting some gods and a random warrior runs up, drops a gold bow and studded leather and then D/Cs
Lucky me :D

Is there a way to do that with Ihaxgamez?

Its like CE but for mac.
I was just changing exp values to the exp required for the next level, but it didn't really do anything, just made it look like I was about to level.

The only fun part is god mobbing.

I think I'm pretty much done with this game. I have a lvl 20 paladin with the best items so faar, or so I think. Mithril Sword, Major Heal Spell, Dragonscale Armor, every Greater ring except Health and a Mithril Shield. I might check out that abyss. Is it new?

Somebody is using the Cheat engine :/

I think I'm pretty much done with this game. I have a lvl 20 paladin with the best items so faar, or so I think. Mithril Sword, Major Heal Spell, Dragonscale Armor, every Greater ring except Health and a Mithril Shield. I might check out that abyss. Is it new?

Its new, however if you go in DO NOT TOUCH LAVA.

Will make your hard work go away.