Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God - Build 84; New stats!  (Read 50386 times)

Maybe smiting all the gods will summon him. :o

3K LEFT ON LAST SERVER ON LIST
GOGOGOGOG

Lol too hard so we dipped.

Maybe I should try being a priest

Maybe we do it on a more populated server.

maybe I should try being a priest on a more populated server

I saw you in game ARC...

You didn't know me :C

Hey folks. Thanks for posting all the suggestions and ideas. I read them all, but I don't always chime in because I don't want to kill the discussion with edicts from on high. Keep them coming!

We have a few projects we are working on or planning for the next few weeks:

* Alex is working on another dungeon. Sorry, no spoilers!

* We are working on more top tier equipment, which we hope will be equal in power to the Mithral Sword, Fire Dagger, Wand of Death, etc. The idea is to give the highest level players a range of equipment to choose from, rather than having the choice be clear and unambiguous. We plan to periodically rebalance the top tier items in response to their popularity.

* Alex is planning to do a top-to-bottom audit of the classes, working on balance, adding new classes, and working on the class unlock system. As part of this, he is going to go through every class-related forum post; if you have a great idea for a class, now is the time to post it.

* I am going to work on setting longer-term cooperative goals. These are still a little vague, but the idea is that they'll be large-scale tasks that everyone can help with. One possibility we've discussed is putting a destroyable "Shrine of Oryx" on each ruin; the players must destroy them all before Oryx appears.

I'm taking off for a long weekend; Alex has the next weekend off; then we'll both be at Game Developers' Conference in San Francisco for a week. We'd love to meet some players in person! Let us know if you'll be there.

Rob

Hnnnnnnnnnng!

Lets play in a bit.

Undead lair key.
Go to Djinn.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 02:15:35 PM by A.R.C. »

I'm late :c i never noticed this topic till now.

Going to start up undead lair in a bit.

Did I miss it, if not staem me when.