Author Topic: Twin Blade Transport Helicopter (Not Avatar)  (Read 19442 times)

Oh and made crashy weapons like Dinner Blaster...
(It was funny, but you forgeted it up with the explosions, and then you give us all invalid packages because your edit)

Because you're too sensitive.

This is my second modeled add-on, which I spent a lot of time on and am very proud of it. I did multiple things to test it, on servers and via other people. It was never "crashy". Then there's people like you and tikitai who either post nasty comments or something not related to the current subject. Those are insults, not just negative comments. Negative comments should include reasons why you disliked it and at least some suggestions.

I think it's fine, so I DLed.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 12:28:23 AM by Mattador69 »

I tried this out:

Pros:

- Good Collision
- Cool damage alarm and smoke when damaged 70+
- Has a working velocity booster (space bar)
- Holds plenty of people
- Flies well

Cons:

- Obstructed 3rd person view (Maybe the model is too big, or it's just the view, not sure)
- The fire emitter looks like dirt

I think it's great and with a few touch ups I see a lot of potential.  I'll keep it either way.

Even though I didn't like the shape at first, I like it!

looks cool always needed a heli in my server :D! 8/10

Model and emitters look ugly.

no good no no no LOL is good

Looks good, but try lowering the polys on the cylinders on the top near the front, They look ugly xD

i love it!i love it more than ice creams :iceCream:

decent, but how did you get the velocity part to work? any chance you can fix GSF's helicopter?
also, maybe change the fire emitter to fire A or B, might look better

Be better if the roosterpit wasn't so flat and it has glass. And the back can open up. :3 :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:25:20 PM by Ark5 »

Bushi's Military Sniper is great for knocking these things out of the sky  :cookieMonster:

i don't like the hole exhaust thing but great gob on everything else!