Author Topic: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya HOLYstuff HOLYstuff HOLYstuff :D  (Read 6132 times)

Yah I mean it just came out in theaters o:

I know.

Koolkody said that his sister saw it already, and I don't see how.

I know.

Koolkody said that his sister saw it already, and I don't see how.
I'm thinking he meant the second season, with all the endless 8 and what. Hopefully this movie will make up for that though.

Does having a love for Rugby help too? lol
Nice. But until I see pictures of you in a nice black suit, a fancy fedora, smoking a cigar, and holding a Tommy Gun or two, maybe have a few girlies with you, you aren't super badass.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:04:58 PM by NickTheSushi »

Well I have a nice bathrobe, slacks, a wooden pipe and 50's style 3-D glasses. I'm the typical 50's father...only I'm not from the 50s and I'm not a father :(