Author Topic: Are You in Minneapolis/Saint Paul, or Around There? Join Our Group!  (Read 2471 times)

There is a city called Twin City about 15 minutes away from me.

I mean the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area.


One more little bump...

eh whats parkour?

i don't usually throw myself ten feet.

Basically, the art of having the agility of a ninja. Being able to withstand long falls, and making every obstacle a path.
You can move around a lot easier, jump walls, whatever. I start out small though. I just practice rolls, then try to build strength, then practice jumps, ect. I don't just instantly throw myself off a building.

Basically, the art of having the agility of a ninja. Being able to withstand long falls, and making every obstacle a path.
You can move around a lot easier, jump walls, whatever. I start out small though. I just practice rolls, then try to build strength, then practice jumps, ect. I don't just instantly throw myself off a building.
im a good ninja
I actually traversed the entire play ground without touching the ground in 3rd grade
using the handle bars, slides, monorails, and the shaded area
too bad i got a timeout when i was almost done :(

EDIT: and since there was like 30 kids and each class, the playground was huge
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 05:23:02 PM by Madmitten »


So you are in the Twin Cities area? Because we could set up something for the weekend.

So you are in the Twin Cities area? Because we could set up something for the weekend.
Yeah I'm there.





Alright, your in, but more people would be best.