Author Topic: "its nawt fair christopher!1!1!!!!"  (Read 1571 times)

So it all started when I decided to play Combat Arms for lulz. I found that the game is much better than counter strike (which i was wrong about, actually.) so I decided to spend money on NX Points to buy better guns and stuff. I was going to get 5000 but my mother only saw 25000 and bought that. So my sister starts bitching about how "mommy alwais bais u stuf wen i have 2 bai mai own stuffz!!1!!11" and she gets pissed. My sister and I have been fighting a lot recently and this is the biggest bullstuff reason she argued with me.

The thing is that my sister is a bitch and always rants about how something "isn't fair." First she did it with Blockland (she was using my laptop's key) saying that its "not fair that I can boss her around." And she actually did it more in the past too, but I can't remember those well.

Anyone who was at my server a week or so ago would've seen how bitchy my sister gets.

Discuss.
inb4stickitinherpooper

Tell her to make you a loving sandwich.

and to watch out for the trees

How old is sister

14, going to be 15 in a month or so. She is a really immature bitch for her age.
Tell her to make you a loving sandwich.

and to watch out for the trees

Tis what I do when I get pissed.

14, going to be 15 in a month or so. She is a really immature bitch for her age.
Tis what I do when I get pissed.
That annoying dumb bitch that always says "lololol i r super hero cuz i captur cremnols"?

That annoying dumb bitch that always says "lololol i r super hero cuz i captur cremnols"?

Yeah, sammehdx. The one laughing like a loving maniac in the other room for some reason. Dear god that laugh is so loving annoying.

Just try to ignore her and not talk to her for a while

Yeah, sammehdx. The one laughing like a loving maniac in the other room for some reason. Dear god that laugh is so loving annoying.
"lulz hay myspace buddies luk wat redarted chriposter iz sayin in baby kid game claded blackland lulz nigars"
"omg ya cuz al boy r redart!!!!111"

The moral of the story: Don't play Combat Arms.

Combat arms is fun....

Anyway, my sister is just like that.  But she happens to be 4 -_-.

Having a younger sister is better than having an older sister.

Having a younger sister is better than having an older sister.
Unless the older sister is hot.

(y/n)?

Man me and my sister quit the "not fair" crap by the time we were about 5-6, my parents always just threw us the "life isn't fair."