Author Topic: Bones4's Eiffel Tower  (Read 7851 times)

On topic: I like the uniqueness of the build, Very easy to work with, Simple 2x2's forming a ramp. Keep working man, And good luck. :)

I don't think the size is very apparent. Those are 4x4's.

4x4's 2x2's tomãtoes tomatoes potãtoes potatoes.

Those who stay away go away ._.

P.S. Did you know  :cookieMonster: was replaced with VeggieMonster?
:VeggieMonster:
WROOOONG

4x4's 2x2's tomãtoes tomatoes potãtoes potatoes.
So, how long since v1.4?

Again, looks great. Whenare you going to update pics?

When my life isn't going 13250724980765304789601983476 miles an hour and I work on it more.

Keep on - I would love to see a full scale Eiffel Tower in BL.
So far - it looks amazing.

I apologize to anyone else that was working or has worked on their own, but now that I have started I'm not going to stop.

What if someone finishes theirs before you? Your not exactly the fastest builder, I mean, come on. Your still working on that loving titanic.

Your still working on that loving titanic.

Apparently Bones4 cannot conquer your insurmountable building level.

He's a good builder, better then me. But slow as forget.

Keep in mind this is a to-scale model of the Eiffel Tower. (Same with the Titanic)

It isn't easy precisely recreating such colossal structures.  Basically, although progress is slow, I doubt you could do this more efficiently; hell, you probably would have given up if you were Bones. (Also, quite obviously, Bones can't necessarily work on this every week/month, much less a day)

Keep in mind this is a to-scale model of the Eiffel Tower. (Same with the Titanic)

It isn't easy precisely recreating such colossal structures.  Basically, although progress is slow, I doubt you could do this more efficiently; hell, you probably would have given up if you were Bones. (Also, quite obviously, Bones can't necessarily work on this every week/month, much less a day)

It's like in my case. Didn't posted it here because it's unfinished but i have a scaled model of an even more huge structure than the eiffel tower. And yes, someone would have given up with what i'm doing but i won't XD.  Hope this time he can finish 100% his build unlike titanic, and doesn't matter how much time, because i'm having the same experience and with something so well recreated you made in a day (if you're not busy) little progress, if you do it as closest to the original. Before putting any brick you have to think a bit first how it will be, and after all the bricks are planted, if it doesn't look as good as you expected, you have to remove these bricks and build it again with other bricks. It's not as easy as some people think.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 02:53:28 PM by Blockzilla_5 »

Also, I have a loving busy life, starfish.

Also, I have a loving busy life, starfish.

Hope this wasn't directed to me.