Author Topic: Does a steel broadsword change the strength of the attack?  (Read 2581 times)

I was just thinking of buying a steel broadsword.
But i don't know if it changes the attack, help a guy out. Please.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 03:00:18 PM by CHEESE »

in aot v3 it makes your sword shoot fireballs but i dont know if it does in the new verion

in aot v3 it makes your sword shoot fireballs but i dont know if it does in the new verion
Well he's not asking about V3, is he?
No, it doesn't increase level of attack, it just makes your sword look less like its made of manure and more like a real weapon.

No, it doesn't. But you should still get it in case it does in a future update that will probably never happen.

the game would get updated more if baddy charged oh 5 dollors or even better the key you get for blockland is required for AoT then he would update because he gets monney for it, Think about it hes not going to update a game that makes hin no monney...

the game would get updated more if baddy charged oh 5 dollors or even better the key you get for blockland is required for AoT then he would update because he gets monney for it, Think about it hes not going to update a game that makes hin no monney...
most of us already have BL and making it require a BL key is not getting him anymore money

most of us already have BL and making it require a BL key is not getting him anymore money

Aww...

Add in-game advertisements

Add in-game advertisements
Sure, add birds with Comcast ads roped to them.

Badspot should make AoT keys that cost 10 or so dollars.

And if you have a Blockland key you can use that without buying an AoT key.

Badspot should make AoT keys that cost 10 or so dollars.

And if you have a Blockland key you can use that without buying an AoT key.

I doubt badspot would update this game for 30 dollars.