Author Topic: Pokemon Tawlk and FCs  (Read 1161 times)

I've suddenly taken a new interest in Pokemon for the DS again since the new games are coming out and I picked up Platinum again. I thought I'd make a topic for talkin' about Pokemon in general and for friend codes.

FRIEND CODES
Forum Name: NickTheSushi
Name: Nikolai
FC: 0775 5961 3631

Yeah, Poke'mon is pretty good, and the games aren't totally kiddy.

I love pokemon, the games not so much the show (though I liked the original show), my favorite is pokemon yellow. I used to make a group of Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Evee and some other guy who could learn hms.

Argh, noticed this is in the wrong section :S

Mod or Baddy, please move to games :)

Just lock and re-post.

Go to gamestop and you can get a shiny pichu wirelessly :D

God damnit Khorde, where is my Scyther >:C

Go to gamestop and you can get a shiny pichu wirelessly :D
Got it today. This chick at the GameStop I went to also told me about a Jirachi event coming up soon ;o

What the forget are you kids talking about?
Jirachi? What?

This is why I lost interest in Pokemon. The first 150 and original were best. Eveything else just tried to prolong and drag the series forward.

Got it today. This chick at the GameStop I went to also told me about a Jirachi event coming up soon ;o
Again o; ?

I just can't find an interest in pokemon after I've played Blockland and other real time action games. That's just me, though.

I lost all my games.

/rageinitiate

Again o; ?
Da.

What the forget are you kids talking about?
Way to be a bitch. I really like the first two gens but god damn, the others aren't that bad.