Author Topic: Is it just me, or are most add-ons boring?  (Read 1627 times)

They are great with animation, scripting, etc with all the technical stuff behind the add-on. The models are well smoothed and processed.

Yes I know that. I was questioning the creativity. Although, some of his add-ons are creative, a lot aren't.

The only creative ones that I can remember are the OSR and vector thing

They help.

how
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 12:50:56 AM by MrCookie »

how

well think.. without a nice model you can either
A. Have a generic Ak-47 looking gun with fancy animation and emitter... like everyone else.
B.Use the printer and have a fancy function.

Blockland loses it's creative flair without nice models in my opinion.
Strip away the model, and most every gun is the same with the exception of their script variables.

Add an unremarkable model, and you have an unmemorable gun.

Add a fun, colorful, creative model, and you have something people will recognize and maybey even remember your username for

well think.. without a nice model you can either
A. Have a generic Ak-47 looking gun with fancy animation and emitter... like everyone else.
B.Use the printer and have a fancy function.

Blockland loses it's creative flair without nice models in my opinion.
Strip away the model, and most every gun is the same with the exception of their script variables.

Add an unremarkable model, and you have an unmemorable gun.

Add a fun, colorful, creative model, and you have something people will recognize and maybey even remember your username for

so, instead of having an ak-47 rifle, you create some random good looking rifle thing that does the same thing. It's still generic, and doesn't improve creativity.

Unremarkable model = unmemorable gun

^^^ not true. If you create it with a creative script, then it will be remembered.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 09:22:29 AM by MrCookie »