Poll

Should I make a new cow model, or use the existing one?

New model
5 (29.4%)
Existing one
11 (64.7%)
Idk
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: RP Farm  (Read 3295 times)

If you give me help on scripting, then I'll script some of it. But I will not use torque

If you give me help on scripting, then I'll script some of it. But I will not use torque
I have to tell you it before others start to flame you: (Torque is is a momentum. Something going around an axle.) TorqueScript is the language you're using to script. If you're going to script some of it, you have to use TorqueScript.

Even if you were to finish it what the heck would it all do?

I thought of this idea:
1. Place 1x1F brick as a seed.
2. Water it, use the shovel. Stuffs that makes a plant happy.
3. It grows like in creeper mod, but how it looks depends on what sort of plant, and some random functions.
4. When it's big enough, or there's some sort of notice (like glowing brick), you can click on it, or use some sort of tool to get the plant, and the bricks it was planted on, including the seed, are removed, and oyu get a couple of bricks from it.(Bricks does grow on plants)
5. Do anything of the below thing:
5a. Sell it to random people.
5b. Sell it to a grocery.
5c. Plant it to gain even more plants.
6. Repeat.

I have to tell you it before others start to flame you: (Torque is is a momentum. Something going around an axle.) TorqueScript is the language you're using to script. If you're going to script some of it, you have to use TorqueScript.

I won't use the program. I'll script it in Notepad or something. But I know the language has to say TorqueScript. Because that's what the game reads as. And the only other things that read TorqueScript besides the compiter are the Wii and Xbox 360! That's all I really know about Torque. I might using a different program, but I will use the TorqueScript language, no matter what program I use.

Use Notepad++. It see TorqueFiles as C#, which is quite equal in syntax.

If you make this it would actually be pretty neat problem is with your skill its not possible.

How about instead of flaming me, ask if you would like to help.

Just make it for RP Content.

Seriously guys, I'm accepting help from anybody who can script or can give me some tips on scripting.