Author Topic: Hey, anyone got some requests or ideas of a build?  (Read 977 times)

If you request, I can post the save file. I'm bored, so, yep. I also have a lot of light, emitter, and brick add-ons.

The whole forum of Blockland is like a partial ghost town. Maybe a few people, the rest are small bugs or plants that pop up once in awhile.

I built that already.  :panda:

The whole forum of Blockland is like a partial ghost town. Maybe a few people, the rest are small bugs or plants that pop up once in awhile.
Keep in mind that not everyone is in your timezone. A large ammount of members on the Forums live in America, so timezone differences between certain areas of America and other countires could mean a large majority of the Forums is currently in the middle of the night. That and a large majority of the Forums are still in schooling, so they're not necesarilly able to reach the Forums.

You also only gave 7 minutes 46 seconds for people to reply.

A giant Library.
A large church.
A large park with Fountains and a little Lake.
A Space-shuttle.
A Castle.
Other things.

I live in America, too. But you're right.

A red, white, and blue giant popsicle.

a quidich stadium and then make it work and let me get on your server so i can load it on mine

a quidich stadium and then make it work and let me get on your server so i can load it on mine

wtf

IF IT'S POPSICLE, IT'S POSSIBLE!

come on build a quidich staduim for me