Author Topic: Post your cool wrench events  (Read 2309 times)

try doing that on the default limit :D

with v4 variable events, i filled up 100 events on one brick and spilled over the rest to like line 20-30 on another brick :D
OH MY GOD... WHAT ON EARTH COULD YOU POSSIBLY NEED A SINGLE BRICK TO DO THAT WOULD REQUIRE 100 EVENTS!??!
I dont need anyone flipping out that i just typed in all caps, plz lets try to remain intelligent here...
OR 227!??!!??! oh my jesus thats a lot*no offence to non-believers

OH MY GOD... WHAT ON EARTH COULD YOU POSSIBLY NEED A SINGLE BRICK TO DO THAT WOULD REQUIRE 100 EVENTS!??!
I dont need anyone flipping out that i just typed in all caps, plz lets try to remain intelligent here...
OR 227!??!!??! oh my jesus thats a lot*no offence to non-believers
It's called variable events as well as bot events, which takes a while just to event the stuff that you want to make it do.

thats a whole lot of stuff...

thats a whole lot of stuff...
Amade never thought that it would take this long :P

D: I went over the posting character limit.

FYI: 227 Events.

Oh yeah, I made a fortune telling bot that would generate a fortune depending on the letters in your name, and your BL ID.

Brb math. (26*6*{([9*6]/10)mCeil*6}*20*20*20 = 44928000)

So yeah, there were 44,928,000 different fortunes. It put together a fortune by selecting a random six prefixes depending upon the first letter in your name, and added the numbers in your BL ID and divided that by 10, then rounded up, and selected a random six suffixes, then selected from a pool of 20 nouns, 20 adjectives, and 20 verbs, then put it all together to give you your fortune. :D

It may seem like a lot, but if you don't change your name, and don't use a different BL ID, then you only have 1,248,000 different possibilites.

Ah... the beauty of free time.

Example fortune:

Name = Boom
BL ID = 9740

Letter = B (Converted to 2)
Number = (9 + 7 + 4 + 0)/10 = 2

Noun = 6
Adjective = 13
Verb = 11

Fortune: Boom, you will become a top notch Blocklander by hacking.

In other words.

Fortune: (Name), (Prefix) (Verb) (Adjective [Includes the article "a(n)"]) (Noun) by (Suffix).

Oh yeah, I made a fortune telling bot that would generate a fortune depending on the letters in your name, and your BL ID.

Brb math. (26*6*{([9*6]/10)mCeil*6}*20*20*20 = 44928000)

So yeah, there were 44,928,000 different fortunes. It put together a fortune by selecting a random six prefixes depending upon the first letter in your name, and added the numbers in your BL ID and divided that by 10, then rounded up, and selected a random six suffixes, then selected from a pool of 20 nouns, 20 adjectives, and 20 verbs, then put it all together to give you your fortune. :D

It may seem like a lot, but if you don't change your name, and don't use a different BL ID, then you only have 1,248,000 different possibilites.

Ah... the beauty of free time.

Example fortune:

Name = Boom
BL ID = 9740

Letter = B (Converted to 2)
Number = (9 + 7 + 4 + 0)/10 = 2

Noun = 6
Adjective = 13
Verb = 11

Fortune: Boom, you will become a top notch Blocklander by hacking.

In other words.

Fortune: (Name), (Prefix) (Verb) (Adjective [Includes the article "a(n)"]) (Noun) by (Suffix).
That's bullstuff for a couple reasons that I don't feel like writing right now.

I'll edit this post tomorrow when I get home from school.

onActivate->Self->fireRelay
onRelay->Self->fireRelay
onRelay->Self->MakeTopic->[CRAP TOPIC LULZ] ["Hai"] [Locked]

That's bullstuff for a couple reasons that I don't feel like writing right now.

I'll edit this post tomorrow when I get home from school.

I hope you do. I hate people calling me a liar.

I'll get my proof ready.

Onactivate->Client->bottomprint->[Isn't there already a topic like this?]

I think so, i found out that there was pole already like this after i posted this

onRelay->Self->fireRelay
onRelay->Self->MakeTopic->[CRAP TOPIC LULZ] ["Hai"] [Locked]

onRelay->Self->fireRelay
onRelay->Self->SpawnProjectile->snakeProjectile

How is this possible, good sir?

oh wow, heeeyyy, i remember you talking about making a bot that you could talk to. insted it's even better, a FORTUNE TELLING BOT!!!

oh wow, heeeyyy, i remember you talking about making a bot that you could talk to. insted it's even better, a FORTUNE TELLING BOT!!!

The Bot that could talk is not the fortune bot project. I called my Bot "Boom Bot", and you could talk to him by standing on an 8x8 plate, and asking questions and such.