Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Halo Legends
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
5
6
Author
Topic: Halo Legends (Read 6233 times)
A.R.C.
February 16, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
One Piece was great, friend.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Madmitten
February 16, 2010, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: A.R.C. on February 16, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
One Piece was great, friend.
he never said it was bad
he is just saying their ripping off of it
Riot
February 16, 2010, 05:26:17 PM
Their hands and legs are loving flying through the air at 100mps, then their hands grow 15 inches longer when they thrust them into the enemies face.
Tom Gunn
February 16, 2010, 05:29:08 PM
I don't watch much anime but i thought the first episode looked pretty decent.
And their noses look like they can pierce armour.
Osak
February 16, 2010, 05:33:49 PM
My sister being a huge fan of anime doesn't like this.
However, I'm intrigued by it, they already have episodes for it at some place.
Zenthrox
February 16, 2010, 05:35:27 PM
Quote from: A.R.C. on February 16, 2010, 05:00:06 PM
-animesnip-
This is so god damn stupid.
WHY CAN'T I STOP LAUGHING.
Valen
February 16, 2010, 05:37:01 PM
Quote from: A.R.C. on February 16, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
One Piece was great, friend.
One Piece was handicapped
Osak
February 16, 2010, 05:37:09 PM
Quote from: A.R.C. on February 16, 2010, 05:00:06 PM
-snip-
I agree with my sister.
It seems that it's just DBZ + Halo
«
Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 05:39:30 PM by koolkody12
»
WhoDa?
February 16, 2010, 05:38:07 PM
I watched it. Really nasty. Worth a watch.
RedSaturn
February 16, 2010, 05:39:17 PM
They made a show too, I don't think the movie will turn out as bad as I thought it would.
Nepthan
February 16, 2010, 05:40:00 PM
Ew.
Thorax
February 16, 2010, 06:18:38 PM
Pretty cool, but they should have stuck with the shoot-outs, not this kung-fu crap. And what's with the girl and guy that aren't spartans? And what was that monster? Pretty goofy, but I'm still going to watch it.
Chriz
February 16, 2010, 06:24:40 PM
Quote from: comr4de on February 16, 2010, 04:45:12 PM
Anime is cool.
lol.
no.
dkamm65
February 16, 2010, 06:25:20 PM
Quote from: Chriz on February 16, 2010, 06:24:40 PM
lol.
no.
IYO
Thorax
February 16, 2010, 06:25:34 PM
Quote from: Chriz on February 16, 2010, 06:24:40 PM
lol.
no.
lol.
yes.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
5
6
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Halo Legends