Author Topic: Night fox- Enough of your stuff.  (Read 9678 times)

Ok so as we all may know, he came back today.

He was banned for aimless flaming and some fur cigaretteottry.

He comes back, and he flames the OP in http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=136160.0 for being new and not knowing
how to post addons.
Are you stupid or something?

If you can't figure this out, I'm sure you don't know how to script.
How about this
Are you loving stupid or something?
If you can't build, i'm sure you can't be in the clan.
He's already had numerous drama topics, and virtually nobody but his gay-ass furry friends like him.

And he also postwhores.

Proflie here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=29046

He came back today? Wow.

Don't forget that his Gay-Ass Furry friends were also banned for similar reasons.

We get it, a lot of people don't like him. Why do you throw even more attention at him with this thread? All this will do is cause him to ast up more, like a spoiled child. The easiest way to deal with it is ignore him.

We get it, a lot of people don't like him. Why do you throw even more attention at him with this thread? All this will do is cause him to ast up more, like a spoiled child. The easiest way to deal with it is ignore him.
Apparently, everyone ignores these posts, too.

Don't act like you're some sort of veteran.

I would think the best thing to do was to tell him he's a massive douche and the entire community rejects him.

Time to play guess the alt.

Time to play guess the alt.
Alt or lurker, take your pick.

Quote from: Date Registered
November 24, 2010, 11:12:44 AM
Alt.

Already knows animated avatars have to be 75 X 75.

Alt is correct.

Date Registered:    November 24, 2010, 12:12:44 PM
i want to say a bit of both

Because I need an account to lurk. Look at coupon.

Your avatar was also used by a previously banned member, just can't remember who.