Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147377 times)

How come I was never added to OP :(
I try my best to serve my fellow forum-dwellers, unfortunately I miss a few requests.  Could you please link me to your country and I'll add you.

Aerostad

NATIONAL ANTHEM
We are the citizens of Aerostad,
The people of the coast,
We thrive on our happiness,
Though it's nothing to boast.
If you're the one for freedom,
And no man is known who's not,
Come and join us on the shores,
Where all who live are thought.

POPULATION
     9,770; Populated rural

CAPITAL
     Undefined

STRUCTURE
     Democracy

ROOT COUNTRY
     United States of America

TRADE
     International; no formal routes

ALLIANCES
     Duck
     Constellation Foederatarum
     Aroneuryi

LANGUAGES by percent
     English (96); Spanish (3); Other (1)

RELIGION
     Undefined

DEFCON
     Blue; Level 5

ALERTS

• Aerostad will be receiving a brief history sometime in the near future located at the Aerostad National Museum of History. Pamphlets will be available to all who request.
  • In a half-hearted attempt at making alliances in its recent formation, the newly established country of Aerostad is currently in search of alliances. Any requests made will be carefully considered and responded to in due time.

More stuff as it develops, if this is indeed okay with the OP. :o
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:41:05 PM by Caution »

I try my best to serve my fellow forum-dwellers, unfortunately I miss a few requests.  Could you please link me to your country and I'll add you.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=163044.msg4063497#msg4063497
Same as the last one but I got new guns and a new song. And this time I won't sell my Country! :D
Also I need allies, Anyone?

Aroneuryi Bulletin

• In support of the thriving country, Aroneuryi has requested the establishment of an alliance and trade routes with Aerostad.
  • The offshore drilling rig, Горизонта Рост, has been completed and is now undergoing a safety inspection by the ASA.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:56:03 AM by Comatose »

Man I'm late.
Kovsky News

Heavy Weapons Factory progress: 45%.
Training soldiers progress: 30%.
Helicopter has dropped off supplies at New Kovsky from other military outposts. Heavy Weapons Factory progress has been picked up by 10%. Training soldiers progress has been picked up by 15%.

Comatose have you received the results from the U9 Myun?

The Aerostad Republic

• Over the past few days since the official establishment for the grounds of the country, a set-up for an official government office and formal government scenario has began to take on shape. A formal leader is projected to be elected in a month or so after other parties have a say in the matter.
  • In desperation to establish connections upon being newly established, Aerostad has newly defined connections with Aroneuryi. Mild disagreements have been observed due to the countries of origin but it obviously has been swept aside by leaders. Upon asking a few random Aerostad citizens on the street, most of them expressed disagreement with the new alliance.

• "Back when the earth was in one piece, we usually hated the Russians or Soviets or whatever they were called however many years ago. Our predecessors didn't like them and didn't get along with them, and people still remember all the things they have done since then... I just don't think it's a good idea."

When a leader is formally defined, he shall be expected by office to make a statement on the matter. More on this as it develops.

Altara wishes to ally with Oofer-Villa

Both of you?
What are your country names :o
New Republic of Irajinia

Also, can I join the United Commonweaths?
I'll take the Civilian Aviation Commission and the Maritime Commission.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:48:22 PM by Gojira »

Constellation Foederatarum News

- C.F.A.S.B investigators have now been airlifted in by Merlin helicopters and are searching the shattered remains of the Frog Airlines flight. Human remains are marked with red and white flags, and important bits of the aircraft are marked with black and yellow flags. The roosterpit was found about 600 feet away from the fuselage, imbedded into the ground by the hard impact. The wing has been found 300 feet away in Angelo Creek. Investigators are still concerned that the break-up, impact, and following fire may have been too much for the two black box recorders, but the search still continues. A C.F.A.S.B investigator stated earlier: "I have never seen such a horrific crash site. I have never seen the kevlar and titanium case of the black boxes fail, but I am starting to get my doubts we will find much more than a shattered data chip." Less than 8 intact human bodies have been found, the rest are being identified by dental records and DNA testing. The pilots of the Pigeon Airlines flight are being interviewed. One of the passengers aboard the 727 said in an interview;"I heard the sounds of the propeller, but I dismissed it. Then the aircraft dived violently, and I smacked my face against the backrest of the seat in front of me. I then heard a loud scratching, then a huge bang and the sound of an engine stopping. " Another passenger said "I saw the green fuselage of the bombardier fall, less than 12 feet away no doubt, by my window. I watched it spin around, and then gasped when I saw it break up and hit the ground."

Quote from: Altara News Report - BREAKING NEWS
Skeythaium has been discovered to be a very poisonus material, it has killed all the scientists studying it. It is being mined and then shunted into space where it won't affect anything but space travel arrival times. All Skeythaium on the island is being confinscated due to security, health and legal issues.
It is now outlawed and illegal for anyone to own Skeythaium in the Republic of Altara.

The government will keep a small sample and try to remove it's lethality or find out what causes it and once that has happened and we find uses for it we will bring back down the large chunks of it in space for delethalizing.

So yeah basicly Skeythaium has forgeted our stuff up

Constellation Foederatarum News

- A Merlin helicopter, transporting C.F.A.S.B investigators, flipped over on its side about 6 feet from the ground. This was caused by the tail rotor hub cracking, and the blades of the tail rotor falling off. A investigator was injured, but no one was killed. Because of this, Lynx Wildcat helicopters will take over transporting personnel to the crash site. The Merlin's design is now under scrutiny, and if it fails the C.F.A.S.B tests, will be replaced by the Black Hawk helicopter or the Huey helicopter. The helicopter involved in the accident is now sitting in a hangar, waiting for repairs and possible retrofitting.

DUCK NEWS
The Duck Scientific Industry of Studies (DSIS) has created a prototype model of a new spacecraft. It is unnamed, but here are some details they've given out.
"The new spacecraft that we've created has only 1 thruster. That 1 thruster has tons of fuel and power though, so we should be out in space in no time. We've already tested the spacecraft several times and we have confirmed that it is safe. On August 4th, 2051, we will be launching humans into space. Thank you!"

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 05:28:36 PM by Unwritten Calender »

You are kidding me.
We're in year 2051, that's 40 years in the past.

You are kidding me.
We're in year 2051, that's 40 years in the past.
sorry, I meant in real time, derp.