Author Topic: [M] - Meteor  (Read 7800 times)

Meteor is a clan that does stuff. Like building, making clan projects and just doin, as I said, stuff.

We build sort of modern stuff. Like, we could build a village or something but not a medieval RPG.

So yeah. Not much else to say here.

4/7/10 - Clan created
?/?/? - Download the rest of the old news here!
20/05/11 - Merry Meteor's Eve!
21/12/11 - Clan Reopens (Meteor Day!)

This time around, applying has been completely twisted and turned around. You may now applying with ANYTHING. Maps, builds, events, models, add-ons, anything. You will be judged on by the whole clan on two things. Effort and goodness. We don't want to just be a clan where you have to be completely great at things, we want to be a clan open to all. Clans are supposed to be social, not an elite squirrel training centre. We need effort and dedication. If your build needs work but we think you've put a lot of effort and the potential to turn it into something grate we will let you join sort of as a 'trainee' and help you to become better at your skills. Normally, effort = good. If you think to add that little extra spurt to the walls of your house or the colouring of your vehicle normally it will come out better. ProTip = building a box house will only get you in if the interior is 10/10. Don't think you can just build a sucky house and say you put effort into it because guess what: it's not that hard to tell. Of course if your build is magnificent but it took no effort, we'll still let you in! I'm not going to post guidelines because you should know what
Also if you apply for something like modding, just to note: you may still be expected to do a little bit of building and eventing. Nothing to drastic but still. I ain't going add building or modding next to your name (or ranks for that matter) so yeah.

MEMBERS:

Freeze - 15293
Nalenthi - 1095
Beam - 1769
Skip - 807

Post your ID here please so I can write it down unless yours is already written down.

(Clan tags are MeteFreeze OR {M}Freeze OR [M]Freeze but are not required. They may also be on a different side of your name)

We are currently allied with:
Krypt

If you are in the clan and want to host for the clan, please contact me.

Logos and headers by Caution. A former clan member. All season/holiday edits by Freeze.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:54:36 PM by Freeze »

server going up for group photo

edit: its up
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:51:30 AM by Freeze »

New Project (probably): Meteor Cinema

dont you think the clan should come back with some sort of edge? I don't know, something new :o

dont you think the clan should come back with some sort of edge? I don't know, something new :o
such as?

You have the wrong Krypt topic in the OP. Here's the one you should have.

Also glad to have you guys back.

You have the wrong Krypt topic in the OP. Here's the one you should have.

Also glad to have you guys back.
Done :D