Author Topic: Moby1997's Salvage DM; Hammering blocks or YOU  (Read 2111 times)

So last nigth I was at moby's I started off ok but things started to get bad when he told the entire server to go against us. He would then continuelly spawn kill us.

Things got better but then my cousin Fangosa Rey started shooting him with rockets, not spamming, not spawnkilling, just breaking no rules. When moby suddenly said "STOP ***** OR BANN" So fang stopped, not even seconds later he started to spawnkill us with rockets (i mean really, hypocrite much?) then fang got back on his streak and started sniping him, again, not breaking any rules, when moby kicked him. THIS IS WHEN IT GOT BAD. He admin orbed into our base that had taken us well over 4 hours to make, deleted our weapons then fang came back on and said "that is just straight up mean, your a badmin" then moby1997 permanently baaned him for "LOL badmin **** go **** yourself and post a drama topic about this lol" then He D-wanded our base!

I recommend not going here

another moby1997 topic.

now from what i know i now think that Moby1997 is a dumbass

and he is.

I'll be sure to ban him from my server.

another moby1997 topic.

now from what i know i now think that Moby1997 is a dumbass

and he is.
Really?

Edit: I just pmed him here is the conversation

Mr. Jello: hey your drama topic is up
Moby1997: Hey ik LOL f*** you too buddy :D
Mr. Jello: I never said that i said it was wrong of you to do
Mr. Jello: and besides, you told me to post it

Oh wow, another topic about Moby1997.

His key should get revoked for god's sakes.

Moby1997 is literally the biggest idiot I have ever discovered in my existence.
Literally he makes a kid who can't think look smart.

Moby1997 is literally the biggest idiot I have ever discovered in my existence.
Literally he makes a kid who can't think look smart.
He makes you look smart :P

Alright, I've had it

hang on, starting up my salvage server (WITHOUT RTB) so it possibly doesen't crash anymore

also, I forget exactly, but did one of you not call me a badmin after succesfully infiltrating your guys's base, without cheating?

Alright, I've had it

hang on, starting up my salvage server (WITHOUT RTB) so it possibly doesen't crash anymore

also, I forget exactly, but did one of you not call me a badmin after succesfully infiltrating your guys's base, without cheating?
noedit, servers up, and I DON'T ban you for getting in my base and all that stupid stuff

noedit, servers up, and I DON'T ban you for getting in my base and all that stupid stuff
LOL i think that was my cousin fangosa rey siba

Was on his salvage TDM, had one of the least favorite weapon packs on there, and RPGs.
RPGs ALL THE TIME.

Seriously, it was annoying getting killed at every turn.

Was on his salvage TDM, had one of the least favorite weapon packs on there, and RPGs.
RPGs ALL THE TIME.

Seriously, it was annoying getting killed at every turn.

And then when you kill him with an RPG he says "admins only" and threatens to bann you

This Is Quite Typical Of Him Actually.