Author Topic: Moby1997  (Read 1362 times)

I was at Moby1997's salvage server. Me and my friend put up a checkpoint, and weapon spawns in a room. Moby came along and stepped on our checkpoint so when we killed him he just respawned. He started mining one of our weapon spawns. When I killed him he respawned right there and started mining the brick again. This went on for about a minute or two untill I finally started repairing the brick. Moby killed me then continued mining the brick. When I started repairing it again, Moby just dwanded everything we had and went ":D" then died and spawned somewhere else. I ofcourse got mad and cussed him out. The last thing I said was "admit it moby".
He banned me. Reason "Admit this bitch :D"

What a douche...

I'd post screenshots if I knew how...                                           Moby1997 if you're reading this...Go...forget yourself...

Moby's server is incredibly flawed.
Hell, salvage itself is pretty flawed...

But his actions there = No. that's richardish. He was an OK person last time I was there. (Even though he pinched my stuff)

You told me this through the IRC -_-

You told me this through the IRC -_-

Don't change the topic title.

Moby actually came by my server and failed to guess the admin password, he is still handicapped.

Oh I forgot to mention, but he removed me from his irc friends list as well.

Moby's an 8 year old gay. I avoid him because I'm afraid of the noobiness he might unleash on me.

People should have learned to keep sight of him about now.

He's an ass who should go forget himself.