Kaphonaits vs Herb Inc

Author Topic: Kaphonaits vs Herb Inc  (Read 6556 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184880.15
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=187281.0

This topic is made so he will stop flaming the add-on threads and derailing them, and instead post his cyber rage here.

read the topics for information, it goes on for several pages of this.

kaphonaits seems like a bit of an ass

though they seem like asses i think you're butthurt

though they seem like asses i think you're butthurt
This comment confuses me.

You say "they" but there is only 1 person. I am not butthurt, I'm annoyed with the flame and derailing.

Derailing? You guys have been lashing back for an entire four pages.
The topic has been derailed for ages.
I'm not raging at you guys at all. Where do you guys keep getting that idea from?

I also like how you posted the Non-Working Chest topic even though I specifically said (multiple times) that I was not raging or flaming that add-on. What is wrong with you?

Non-Working Chest topic even though I specifically said (multiple times) that I was not raging or flaming that add-on.
the part where you said that you where downloading to see if he did something "truly horrible" sounds like you were trying to start something :s

im pretty sure someone would get a little upset if someone just said they were downloading their addon for the sole purpose of seeing if they messed up bad.

Just this afternoon Kaphonaits saw the way of our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ. I'm sure you call all forgive him for his past sins.

i support kaphonaits, he's completely right and those weapons are terrible compared to even the default guns.

Just this afternoon Kaphonaits saw the way of our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ. I'm sure you call all forgive him for his past sins.
Oh shut up Jookia, lol.

i support kaphonaits, he's completely right and those weapons are terrible compared to even the default guns.

Not everyone has default style.

And I am asuming by that comment you dont like any weapons that arn't default/been around sence v8

I guess the same goes for a good style. The weapon pack was just plain stuffty.

And I am asuming by that comment you dont like any weapons that arn't default/been around sence v8

you're right

some people make guns better than default style.
sadly, that's not you.