Author Topic: Glass not sure if he's joking anymore.  (Read 8596 times)

So before I start this topic, there are some things that are harder to prove because I could not get screenshots, just hoping on some things that you will believe me. I will say the whole story, not twisting mine nor Glass' word's.
It started out with me making an application
Name: SlayerZ99
BLID: 19572
Why should you be Moderator?: Because I'm magical. I'm not going to write up some mussy thing saying "I neva abus an i greet admin"
I THINK I'm a good Moderator/Admin and I never try to abuse.
List two Host that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Treynolds416 (He is well known, and host servers but his server's arent super popular. I do not have a PM to send to you but I have the IRC Chat, which I'll attach) Second Host is YorkTown. He should be sending a PM soon
Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No):  Sure

It was rejected 30 minutes later, which I thought was relatively quick seeing York probably did not PM him yet.

Ok D: Could you clarify the reason why?
I later when on his server, and I was playing when Dr.Shoe got on. We were talking about my app being rejected when I mentioned that my two recommendations were Yorktown and Treynolds, which Dr.Shoe said that they were great sources.
Although I do not have screenshots Glass' responded with "York would never recommend you"

He told me on his server that "York would not recommend you"

But he did. Just waiting for him to send the PM. If he's on now Ill talk to him.

Then Nobot comes in and tells me why my application was probably rejected.
I do admit my application was a little silly. And Nobot also mentions to put more recommendations.
I could name a few reasons why I would reject IMO.
Not a very well written reason why he should be a moderator.

A nice respectful and non-immature person would have written "I don't abuse and I connect often. I would moderate the server well."
Not something ridiculous as "I am magical", I get that it was a joke but you never did actually put a real reason why.
Another thing, if you aren't sure if you are a good administrator or not then you shouldn't be applying.
You should figure out if you are mentally capable of handling the powers of admin and or mature enough.
Not much wrong here but you could have at least had more than two people. We want to ask multiple people, not just two people who are your long time friends. When I fill this area out, I usually list 5 people.

Another thing, this is Glass's server and it is his opinion to make whoever he wants an admin.
If it were my choice, I wouldn't even have a administrator application section. I am sure Glass has his reasons for rejecting him. Get over it.

Quote from: Nobot

A nice respectful and non-immature person would have written "I don't abuse and I connect often. I would moderate the server well."
Not something ridiculous as "I am magical", I get that it was a joke but you never did actually put a real reason why.
I don't see this much as a problem. I rather say that than say something stupid like "I moderate really well"

Another thing, if you aren't sure if you are a good administrator or not then you shouldn't be applying.
You should figure out if you are mentally capable of handling the powers of admin and or mature enough.
I can't just say, "Oh, I'm a great Moderator" because exactly how would I judge? I can't go by my standards because that would be bais.
And I can't just remember all the people who have come to my server and then have them take a survey called "Was I a good admin"

Not much wrong here but you could have at least had more than two people. We want to ask multiple people, not just two people who are your long time friends. When I fill this area out, I usually list 5 people.
York is not a long time friend, neither is Treynolds. I'll work on getting more if my application will be re-assessed.
If he wanted 5, why would he ask for 2?

Another thing, this is Glass's server and it is his opinion to make whoever he wants an admin.
If it were my choice, I wouldn't even have a administrator application section. I am sure Glass has his reasons for rejecting him. Get over it.Of course he can make whatever decisions he wants and I respect that. All I asked was him to clarify why it was rejected. Just saying to me "York didn't recommend you" felt like he didn't accept me because he didn't believe me. You can go and ask York yourself. He also said on his server "I can make any decision I want to, accept or reject, without a reason. But I usually have one" So I just wanted to know.
Re-Application for Moderator.

Name: SlayerZ99
BL_ID 19572
Why should I be a Moderator: I think that I would be a good Moderator. I would follow your rules, making sure none were being broken by any other players. I would never abuse. I could be on your server often
Recommendations: Yorktown and Treynolds and probably Custard I also bet Dr.Shoe.
Do I meet the requirements: Yes

I thought that it was possible to re-apply

Why would you bother re-applying.

Glass already rejected you.
Just stop trying. Not trying to sound like an starfish but Glass said it was his decision, so I think you should respect that.

You're right, why bother. I feel like he's offering moderator positions to friends not to anyone. Posting it in a public forum, receiving an application and immediately denying it. I think if hes going to offer them he should seriously consider applications. I think some people will agree with me on this. It feels almost bias IMO.
Do you think I'm fgiveing to friends? LOL. Half of my Admins i rarely even knew! And Plus, I don't give it to friends, You should probably ask half them. I rejected most friends. It makes it hard to De-Admin them if they abuse.
Rejected. Please stop apping.
Sounds like I've been applying 4 or 5 times.

I give up.
So now I was just on the server regularly playing.
Glass kept killing our team. Soon I had to go and I said "Gtg now. Time to take a shower because I smell"
Glass went on to keep typing "rage quit"
I said "lol nah" and he kept typing it, which I thought he was joking around
So I was just joking around and responded "YEA RAGE QUIT SCREW YOUDUWHAUDHUDW IM TELLING MY MOTHER"
And I leave the server

I come back on after my shower and I get this ban message

Im not mad at Glass' nor did I say anything against him at his server.

I do admit I was being silly in some parts, and I'm not completely right.

Im sorry I do not have screenshots of him saying "York would never recommend you"

Although I'm sure York could comment and prove that he did.

I posted conversations as is. Nothing touched.

Lol... Dude, I banned you for what you said, And either way, I have the right to deny who gets Mod/Admin on my servers. And what dose it matter if i said RageQuit, I was kidding around, And It angers me that the whole Red Team was getting pissy over me killing them, Either way, Theres really nothing against me here but the ban, Which was pretty legit since you been pissy about the Admin App reject and then telling me to screw myself.

Lol... Dude, I banned you for what you said, And either way, I have the right to deny who gets Mod/Admin on my servers. And what dose it matter if i said RageQuit, I was kidding around, And It angers me that the whole Red Team was getting pissy over me killing them, Either way, Theres really nothing against me here but the ban, Which was pretty legit since you been pissy about the Admin App reject and then telling me to screw myself.

Prooof?

So now I was just on the server regularly playing.
Glass kept killing our team. Soon I had to go and I said "Gtg now. Time to take a shower because I smell"
Glass went on to keep typing "rage quit"
I said "lol nah" and he kept typing it, which I thought he was joking around
So I was just joking around and responded "YEA RAGE QUIT SCREW YOUDUWHAUDHUDW IM TELLING MY MOTHER"
And I leave the server
Do you have any pictures of the chat in-game?

Also not to be rude but I was the one who told Glass that I wouldn't recommend you to be accepted.
Glass is not the only person who accepts/denies admins. I didn't like your application and therefore I told him that you weren't necessarily needed, he has enough admins already.

It seems to me like you just wanted to make this drama because Glass didn't accept your request.

As for the whole ban issue thing, that is pretty stupid. But no proof is provided besides quotes from the forum.
Please provide in-game chat as well.

Also not to be rude but I was the one who told Glass that I wouldn't recommend you to be accepted.
Glass is not the only person who accepts/denies admins. I didn't like your application and therefore I told him that you weren't necessarily needed, he has enough admins already.

It seems to me like you just wanted to make this drama because Glass didn't accept your request.

As for the whole ban issue thing, that is pretty stupid. But no proof is provided besides quotes from the forum.
I'll see what i can find in my Chat Log.

I'll see what i can find in my Chat Log.
Way to go Chat Log, Client Sided Chat Logger fails me yet again. This was the only thing the file contained for today:

[15:16:12][Corporal Shephard]: cool
[15:16:15][legoman244]: Hai GLass
[15:16:17][Rambo1220]: Ohaider
[15:16:17][Corporal Shephard]: if we meet
[15:16:18][Glass]: leave me alone
[15:16:20][Rambo1220]: Lol
[15:16:25][Corporal Shephard]: diff time then trust me
[15:16:57][Corporal Shephard]: dude
[15:17:09][Corporal Shephard]: i locked it so
[15:17:17][Corporal Shephard]: we need to be
[15:17:29][yuval]: OMM
[15:17:30][Corporal Shephard]: staying
[15:18:57][yuval]: 0-0
[15:19:00][Rambo1220]: oh my god
[15:19:06][yuval]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[15:19:07][legoman244]: xD

Thats sad, I mean, This mod doesn't work for crap. lol.

What did I say?

Im not mad at the moderator thing. If I was I don't think I would have come back. And if I did I would of been very rude.
I told you I do not have pictures of the chat. Ill try to get it.  EDIT: Can't my computer was shut off while I was in the shower.
You'll just have to take what I said as truth. I've never been know for compulsive lying

I can't find stuff in my chat logs either, And the server Chat Logs are about 6Files, Made of a list so long it would take me lierly, 1week to find the Chat. So. Chat Logs are ruled out.

EDIT: Can't my computer was shut off while I was in the shower.
You'll just have to take what I said as truth. I've never been know for compulsive lying
How did you edit that?
There isn't an edit button in Drama.

How did you edit that?
There isn't an edit button in Drama.
Magic

No I just posted "EDIT" just to clarify that I left to look, and updated that I could not find it. Instead of just saying "I don't have it"

Magic

No I just posted "EDIT" just to clarify that I left to look, and updated that I could not find it. Instead of just saying "I don't have it"
But anyways, I was the one who convinced Glass to not accept your application.
It doesn't really make sense that Glass would want to ban you for no reason or because he denied your application.

If your thinking that's why he banned you, then your wrong.

If your whole story is true, I have no idea why he would ban you like that.

He wanted to try playing a Myntical.