7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 29863 times)

Blockbusters.

What is "CineBlock Studios"?
CineBlock Studios is a clan that produces visual media, such as videos or imagery. We intend on helping many Blocklanders become great video makers, highlighting aspects such as story & FX. A movie or video cannot function well without a good storyline. (Unless you are RubberFruit.) Everything must make sense. Onto FX: Many videos can be successes without FX, however you do need a good amount of FPS and camera work to attract some viewers. CineBlock Studios was also created so that we can have fun in the creation of entertainment, as well as a good actor source. I'd rather hire trusted actors than just anybody. If you are a director and you need actors, consider this a source. And for anybody who wishes to act, this can also be your place.. if you are what directors consider good. However once you are in, then all you must do is find a director, and get to work. What are you looking for in a media clan?

6/24/12 - Video "Mr. Donthugme" added.

6/24/12 - Video "UGLY" added.

6/14/12 - New film, "The Lone Soldier" announced.

5/25/12 - New film, "The Black Sleep" announced.

4/17/12 - Video "Blockhead.mp4" added.

4/12/12 - Video "Somebody Continue This" added.

4/12/12 - Project "CineBlock Cinema" started.

4/12/12 - Clan initials changed to CS to avoid conflict with Comblock.

4/11/12 - Clan launched.

4/7/12 - Preparations for clan begin.

How can I join "CineBlock Studios"?
There are several factions you can apply for:

Actor:
To be an actor, there are several things you can do. For one, you can meet one of our managers and show them your skill. By showing your skill, you will be tested on how well you follow instructions, how much enjoyment you put into acting, etc. An alternative way is to have someone in or out of the clan just film you acting skills. Once again, it will need to show how well you follow instructions, and how much heart you put into acting. If you wish to voice act, simply send a sound file consisting of the sound of your voice to one of our managers to listen to. Deep voice is recommended, and we'll ask you to recite the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog a number of times.

Director:
Directing can be difficult to judge. One way to be a director is to direct a video, which you must link to one of our managers to look at. You could also write. Other than that, there's really not another alternative to telling if you are a good director or not.

Editor:
To be an editor, all you must do is create a video that consists of special effects. You must link that video to one of our managers, and they will judge you from there. You could also make a 3D animation, make scripts, etc. Make stuff that could be a great addition to the film.

Filmer:
Filming must consist of a nice smooth framerate. You must be able to record at 1280x720 with a framerate of at least 30. To be a filmer, you must have a legit recording program such as Fraps ($36). If you are to be a filmer, you should also show some fancy camera work, good angles. To show that, simply take pictures in Blockland (DOF Reccomended) and show it to one of our managers.

Music Producer:
In order to qualify for this faction, you will need to basically just create a 100% original track, with a minimum length of 20 seconds. You should have a specific theme for it in mind. (Is it fast paced action etc.) Then PM one of the managers with the piece you have composed, and they'll decide if it is 'good' or not.

Set Builder:
To show that you would be a great set builder, simply build a nice looking movie set. Be clever with depth of field. Send an image (Or the BLS) to one of our managers, and they will judge you from there.

Manager:
To be a manager, I would try to be friends with the other managers. Primarily manager will be given to only a few members.

= Manager = Set Builder   = Music Producer = Filmer = Editor = Director = Actor

| Allyorbase | ID 9037

| Alphadin | ID 7458

| Blooker | ID 17864 | YouTube

| Bravo | ID 5229

| Cucumber | ID 11575 | YouTube

| Filipe1020 | ID 21933 | YouTube

| Garth | ID 6041

| Jayce | ID 3684 | YouTube

| Lamebro1 | ID 27362

| LegoPepper | ID 3763 | YouTube

| Mysteroo | ID 18923 | YouTube  

| Nixton | ID 15735

| Pablo | ID 9858 | YouTube

| Phantom Knight | ID 16558

| SirLancelot | ID 3824

| WhiteStorm | ID 20297

| Uxie | ID 11050

WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO WEAR CLAN TAGS.
If you want to though, they would just be CS.* as * would be your main role. (Director would be D, etc.)

Somebody Continue This:
A video contradicting the About section.
Credits
Filmer/Editor/Director: LegoPepper
Faster Blockhead: LegoPepper
Slower Blockhead: Pablo

Blockhead.mp4:
Watch him dance!
Credits
Filmer/Editor/Director: Jayce
Blockhead: Jayce
Jayce: Jayce
Red Shirt Guy: Jayce
Blue Shirt Guy: Jayce

UGLY:
A true story.
Credits
Filmer/Editor/Director: Pablo
Pablo: Pablo
Phantom Knight: Phantom Knight
Set Builder: Phantom Knight

Mr. Donthugme:
!!!!!!!!
Credits
Filmer/Editor/Director: Jayce
Everything: Jayce
Everything Else: Jayce

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:35:41 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

CURRENT PROJECTS:
The Black Sleep (Horror)
Kevin, a kindergartener at Franklin Elementary, has been having strange visions and nightmares, but there is little that can be done.  The nightmares get worse and worse.. soon corrupting the innocence of Kevin.
Roles:
Director: Hydralisk;
Filmer(s): LegoPepper;
Editor: LegoPepper;
Actor(s): Bravo;
Set Builder(s): Phantom Knight;

The Lone Soldier (Comedy)
A marine in the army finds it nearly impossible to grab a slice of action.
Roles:
Director: Blooker;
Filmer(s): N/A
Editor: Blooker;
Actor(s): N/A
Set Builder(s): LegoPepper;
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:20:45 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Reserved.

SECOND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK. I reserved the second post.

Wow, you really went overboard on the headers.  Good job.

Wait, there's no writing position.

:c

Welcome, Alphadin.

Wait, there's no writing position.

:c
Psp & I agreed that this would go along with 'Director'.

Psp & I agreed that this would go along with 'Director'.

Fair enough.

I'ma good script righter and a good, responsive actor. (No voice acting because my microphone is stuff)
Is your server up now?

I'm also a filmer but no editor.

Is your server up now?
Yeah I have it up. Allow me to unpassword it so you can connect.
It's public & up
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:43:10 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Welcome, Lamebro1 & Jayce.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 11:06:45 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

I like the rotating island image. Maybe i'll join this weekend :3. But how'd you make the rotating island :o?