Author Topic: [BLW] LEGO 10020 "Super Chief"  (Read 3074 times)

Please note that this thread is a promotion for BLW.

The real-life Super Chief was one of the last locomotives in Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe's service that pulled an all-Pullman passenger train.

LEGO made a model of this locomotive, released in 2002, which has since been discontinued.

This build is a replica of LEGO's model, in 6-wide.

The front of the locomotive, with 10219 Maersk Train visible in the background.

The side of the locomotive, with registration numbering.

The back of the locomotive. The door is set for no collision so that you can get inside.

The four-cylinder diesel engine which powers the entire locomotive.

The engineer's chair. The red key switch controls the ignition, and the slide switches control the headlights.

You may rate this build x/10.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:27:47 PM by Darkmaster20 »

Really cool! The only thing I could really object to is how the bogie detail sticks out, but it can't be helped and it's still really neat. Are you going to work on any of the other cars that were released or the BNSF engine set?

Please make the second car behind it, it irks me to see just the engine like that.

Please make the second car behind it, it irks me to see just the engine like that.

We plan to do this in the future.

Really cool! The only thing I could really object to is how the bogie detail sticks out, but it can't be helped and it's still really neat. Are you going to work on any of the other cars that were released or the BNSF engine set?
Hmm nice train.  :iceCream:
Nice, I like it!
Thanks!

10219 Maersk Train has been released, you can check it out here.

I recognise that this is Santa Fe's train, since I remember playing with N-Scaled trains when I was little (and occasionally from time to time, including a Christmas town me and my Dad built.)

Very good job, hope to see more from you.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:38:06 PM by TurnipBlog »

Coo'
The BLW logo really bothers me though, I keep reading schorks instead of works and my brain