[BLW] Blokish Locomotive Works - DEAD.

Author Topic: [BLW] Blokish Locomotive Works - DEAD.  (Read 6505 times)

This clan has been closed.

Due to our lack of materiel and personnel to work on projects, BLW has been temporarily closed.

I hope to re-open it soon, but our reputation has been irreparably tarnished.

Inter-clan partnerships shall remain intact until then.

This is not a leaving post, we just decided to decided to take a break from clans for a while.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 02:05:21 PM by Darkmaster20 »

This post has been reserved for future use.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:22:48 PM by Darkmaster20 »

this looks great so far. And the idea is unique, too.

Best of luck, sir.

We are very proud and privileged to announce a partnership with The Block! All The Block members as of or before 2012.09.15 are now considered members of BLW.

We are very proud and privileged to announce a partnership with The Block! All The Block members as of or before 2012.09.15 are now considered members of BLW.
:D

The clan anthem is available here.
<3 Taken mai suggestion?  :cookieMonster:

Check PMs.

<3 Taken mai suggestion?  :cookieMonster:

Check PMs.
yes i have taken your suggestion with open arms <3

also i saw dat pm

The following message came to me unprovoked, meaning I had no connection with Icosahedron nor did I even know that this clan existed until I was directed to it by the message.

StarHawk,

I am Icosahedron, co-founder of BLW with Ark. I am using his forum account, so do not be alarmed.

I understand that you have blacklisted Ark from OCNC and therefore show malicious intent to start a clan rivalry, of which you know you cannot win and will never prevail.

The fact is about the Cathedral's leaking is that information itself wants to be free. You have got to realize that you can only keep things secret for so long before they eventually leak.

Until you realize that if you don't want leaks you shouldn't tell anyone, you blacklist people for upholding the freedom of information and remain ignorant.

I await your response.

All the best,

Icosahedron.

I have a few points I'd like to address regarding your little message to me. I figured I'd post my response here on your clan page so it'd be more "direct."

In regards to
you have blacklisted Ark from OCNC and therefore show malicious intent to start a clan rivalry
I blacklisted Ark for three reasons: first and most importantly, he's an obnoxious twat that behaves like a six year old and is incapable of following the simplest of instructions from his superior clan officer; secondly, he has a history of build theft; and thirdly he attempted to ruin Oceanco by posting a save of our uncompleted flagship to the forums (which you even acknowledged in your message to me and which, by the way, completely backfired and ended up with him looking like an idiot).

Also, clan rivalry? "Malicious intent"? You're kidding right? What is this, CSI? No, this is a game about building with legos for Christ sake. I had no idea your clan existed up to the point that you decided to try and mark your territory all over my leg. Nice way to start off by the way.

In regards to
The fact is about the Cathedral's leaking is that information itself wants to be free. You have got to realize that you can only keep things secret for so long before they eventually leak. / Until you realize that if you don't want leaks you shouldn't tell anyone, you blacklist people for upholding the freedom of information and remain ignorant.

Stop trying to paint yourself up as some loving vigilante. "Information itself wants to be free." What kind of bullstuff is that? That's you saying "Hey I realized that Ark pulled a five-star forget-up here but I'm going to try and turn that into an argument.

And of course I have to respond to
of which you know you cannot win and will never prevail.
Um... prevail in what, exactly? Do you want to fist fight? You want some sort of epic duel stuff where we both take ten steps and then draw? There will be no clan rivalry because firstly clan rivalry is handicapped; we're all here to have a good time build things, not fight, and if you're going to sprint around the community flaunting your massive erections saying "LOOK AT US WE'RE BETTER THAN OCEANCO" after you've only existed for six days then the community is going to smack you down.

Secondly, there can be no clan rivalry because we're not the same type of clan. You build trains, we build boats. You saying that you are the superior clan is like me saying "I play soccer better than you play basket ball."

And thirdly, you've been around for a week and have nothing to show. Oceanco has existed for over a year now and has an entire fleet of ships of superb quality with which to smack you in the face with, never mind a following of many many fans. We've worked hard, built up a reputation and continue to churn out quality builds. You have no place saying your clan is superior to ours when you are freshly born and have yet to show us anything.

In conclusion, what you're doing is sickeningly transparent. You can't wait to be a big-shot clan, so rather than do your own hard work like we have done you'd rather slingshot yourself off of Oceanco's back by picking fights and having us give you attention by fighting back. It's obvious. It's also childish and pathetic. So if you take in anything from this response take in this:

I am not in the mood to fight you. I have no wish to see your destruction; quite the opposite. I really, truly hope to see you prosper because I love seeing Blocklanders organizing themselves and producing quality work (plus I've always been interested in trains. Built one or two myself, even).  However, if you continue to try and piss on my boot, you will be dealt with. You wave your richard in my face, I cut it off, simple as that. So I will leave you alone as long as you leave us alone. But if you start stuffposting our topics or continue sending us hollow ultimatums in garbage messages we're going to have a problem and we're going to deal with it.

Please stop your idiocy,
StarHawk