iPhone 5 is at it again

Author Topic: iPhone 5 is at it again  (Read 14896 times)

Hosting yet another stuffty City RPG and claiming "I can do whatever the hell I want."
While I will admit, it is his server, and he has grounds to do what he wants, doing whatever you want ALONE gets kinda lonely.
I've had multiple people tell me I should attempt yet another City RPG project (but I never finish them for sheer laziness), however I lack a good host and mod. (unless 3 - 4 of my friends irc me back and tell me they still have their mods and can host).

Anyways, back on topic, pictures, pardon the fact that they aren't focused on the chat, I really don't care to resize them in MS Paint.

As the images portray (sadly, no visuals of iPhone jetting through the sky), he flies about with jets, modified health with MASSIVE ammounts of HP, a higher running speed, and an endless supply of weapons, ranging from snipers, assault rifles, bows and rocket launchers.
It would be such a nice server, if the host weren't a complete stuffhead.

On another note, I dun been BANNED.
Even though it was only for 25 mins

this is the kind of thing i do when i'm bored on my server unfortunately, i've been trying to stop :c

He was using Apple maps Ios 6 to locate the place where the brains were handed out.

he might as well host a tdm that takes place in a city where its everyone vs him

:P

People really need to make up stuffty excuses for being a terrible host.

"i stuff in your salad but it's my restaurant so if you don't like it you can just go to another one!"

Don't forget he also camped the city in what i think was a cannon and killed off innocent players..

this is the kind of thing i do when i'm bored on my server unfortunately, i've been trying to stop :c
I'm afraid thats admin abuse then.

This is why I don't use Mac products :cookieMonster:

People really need to make up stuffty excuses for being a terrible host.

"i stuff in your salad but it's my restaurant so if you don't like it you can just go to another one!"
Actually its a pretty good reason.

he might as well host a tdm that takes place in a city where its everyone vs him

:P
New game everyone!
City RPG boss battles, hosted by Iphone 5!

jazz DID deserve the ban, though.
While I will admit, it is his server, and he has grounds to do what he wants,
i feel like posting that badspot quote now

Actually its a pretty good reason.

if you're the host of a server, even though people can just go to another one, it doesn't justify asshattery like this.

jazz DID deserve the ban, though.
I'm not entirely sure as to why you think this, as I simply asked him if he thought it was smart.

I've already drama'd iPhone in the past for stuff like this.
I tried to contact him, before the ban you see, actually apologizing for a few things I had done in the past argument, and he replied with "what do u want", so I said that I didn't want anything but to apologize for the few things that did get out of control last time I saw him, under the name of [iPhone 4S], he then proceeds to block me from IRC and ban me from his server.

He's just a complete douche who can't get it through his thick skull that he can be the "king" of his server, but that doesn't mean people have to stay to deal with it or be quiet about it.

Last drama on him: here

He was using Apple maps Ios 6 to locate the place where the brains were handed out.
Oh my god
Made my day

when lubs service comes out i think I may write a new CityRPG mod.