Author Topic: [v1] Skyline - the famous japanese tuner, now in Blockland  (Read 16251 times)

this is nice and all but

don't we have enough rice-burners, specifically from filipe

this is nice and all but

don't we have enough rice-burners, specifically from filipe
Oh boy you forgeted up

Still, I don' think people would mind if they were static.
If they were, brake calipers and disks would constantly clip inside the wheels due to the small gap during turns, and especially bumps/jumps/etc. Also it will look weird.
You could also make it so the calipers are modeled to the body but not the brake disc, so the disc still moves up and down, I don't know.
Calipers are pretty much mounted onto the brake disc.
Pretty much the only way of doing this is modeling fully functional suspension. I did a quick search on the forums and apparently there is a way to do that, so I'll tinker with it a bit later.

what
tuner or japanese cars from what i think

also was there ever an ae86 i like that car :(

wasnt that "blocko car" or something the AE86?

wasnt that "blocko car" or something the AE86?
its not enough

edit: hatchback popup headlights = ae86??

tuner or japanese cars from what i think

He was referring to the fact that calling a skyline a "rice burner" or similar term is just being ignorant.

The term "rice" means race inspired car exterior (or something like that) and is when people put stupid exterior mods on their car (usually a civic) to make it look fast, but go from 0-60 in like 20 seconds.

Being a fan of classic japanese tuners myself this is amazing! Any plans to do the Mitsubishi Evo series or even the newer Nissan GT-R?

Being a fan of classic japanese tuners myself this is amazing! Any plans to do the Mitsubishi Evo series or even the newer Nissan GT-R?
he already did the evolution 8. it's been out for a while now.

this has to be bumped
spread the glory