Author Topic: /Ty City RPG Administration Technique  (Read 6318 times)

Then chris! said ''Next who will alarm gets ban for 10 mins''. My friend yoda didnt noticed that chris! said.
Hes alarmed like from 10 - 15 bricks from chris! 2 times and got ban with reason ''That alarm was funny''
Then i said, chris! Did you know that you are badmin?
chris!: Cool story, torva
torva: yeah, its based on real story.
Then chris start killing me with console.
torva: And then Shes got butthurt. (She is not mistake)
Then i got ban with reason: ''forget off''

/discuss

Pics.

Missing Text: (Sorry for this)
I was playing on /Ty's City RPG
Then some player come to chris! And used ''Alarm'' emote.

banned, yoda was.
anyways it seems like he was getting tired of people spamming /alarm
i would too
that gets annoying after 5 seconds

banned, yoda was.
anyways it seems like he was getting tired of people spamming /alarm
i would too
that gets annoying after 5 seconds
1) This player did it only 4 times, so chris! start banning so late
2) Yoda did it like from 10 - 15 bricks

/ty's server right now kind of has no rules
the google doc that doesn't even work the last time i checked

/ty has a history of admin abuse. He used his super admin and eval capabilities on another cityRPG server to cause havok and draw players towards his server. He also tried to sell (for money) his heavily backdoored (40+ backdoors) cityrpg addon, and last time i checked was giving it out on his own server.

what
ty's rpg is back?
the forget lol

He used his super admin and eval capabilities on another cityRPG server to cause havok and draw players towards his server.
Citation:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265083.0

That server is amok right now. Their rules Google doc does not work either. Administration is terrible. You can also not use the word "lag" because it is filtered.

That server is amok right now. Their rules Google doc does not work either. Administration is terrible. You can also not use the word "lag" because it is filtered.
So basiclly they have no rules, great, also the word lag is most likely filtered since the server is too stuff and cheap.

Why do people go there then?

Why do people go there then?
Probably because of the high playercount, they think it's a great server. All it is is a generic cityrpg with absolutely nothing new to bring to the table.

Probably because of the high playercount, they think it's a great server. All it is is a generic cityrpg with absolutely nothing new to bring to the table.
different, but not new. i love cityrpg's and hosting one myself, something i've been trying to add is something new and original. but not those "super realisic real life simulator" cityrpg's that everyone plans to make and never does.

different, but not new. i love cityrpg's and hosting one myself, something i've been trying to add is something new and original. but not those "super realisic real life simulator" cityrpg's that everyone plans to make and never does.
i find your city rpg really enjoyable too
but /ty's is just completely stuff, and in his add-on post for the city rpg it made it sound awesome but in reality it wasn't, and was just incredibly boring with no easy way to make bucks quick