Author Topic: TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration  (Read 12559 times)

I actually LIKED the idea of the SWAT RP.

The FMRP is even more prone to admin abuse.
What makes you say that?

I get that it is a rp but I think lives should be incorporated. This way criminals would have to think of the fact that if they die they can't come back.

I get that it is a rp but I think lives should be incorporated. This way criminals would have to think of the fact that if they die they can't come back.
I tried to do that, but I thought about RDMer's. For example, police abuses and kills innocent people. Somehow an event instakilled someone that steps on it.

I tried to do that, but I thought about RDMer's. For example, police abuses and kills innocent people. Somehow an event instakilled someone that steps on it.
i assume this would be beneficial to the situation

TheHellSpy's Swat Rp - I got killed so I'm making a drama would be a more appropriate title for this thread.

In the op, you explained that you didn't come to the server to RP.

here's a pro tip from uncle cret eh

if you don't go to a server to rp
don't expect there to be rp

most rp servers are a total mess like this (i would know, i hosted a lot of them), but i don't understand how hellspy's has been "popular" for so long

every time i join players have a tiny space to move around in or have to wait an hour for an admin to recognize that there's some sort of holding cell you have to stay in until your team is switched, i joined once and there was like 6 people (excluding me) in this tiny cell with nothing to do

though i assume it's a small pool of players that are friends / admins are the ones that play here because they can do whatever.

TheHellSpy's Swat Rp - I got killed so I'm making a drama would be a more appropriate title for this thread.

In the op, you explained that you didn't come to the server to RP.

here's a pro tip from uncle cret eh

if you don't go to a server to rp
don't expect there to be rp
^ this

The tables have switched OP.

(1) "You don't usually make drama's" Pathetic, you came into the server ignoring the entire RP looking like you were trying to seek reasons to drama this server. That's just idiotic.

(2) You got killed "ONCE" accidental by grenade fragments. That doesn't give you the right to complain and call the entire rp bullstuff. You didn't even rp one single stuff.

(3) You have no evidence/details to call this RP bullstuff.

(4) You are basically going overboard just because you died once which wasn't an RP kill. 1 small single thing caused you to offend the SWAT Weaponry by saying swat doesn't use "frag grenades" I'm sorry there barely is any non-lethal grenade on the blockland forums, so lets storm the bank with out the advantage of grenades and lets get killed by suspects who are in cover waiting for us to come in!

(5) Than you say my other RP servers are crap? Ignorant idiot, have you even tried FMRP before saying stuff on it?

(6) If you like stuff about the SWAT than how about you help the server instead of criticizing it.

(7) You are basically calling the entire administration bad because you got killed once and banned for a few days for breaking rules. Seriously, what the forget. Nothing goes your way here. You can't simply treat everybody as your bitch and say "wow, this RP is crap because the swat is using lethal grenades against suspects that are shooting against the SWAT, yet i'm going to call the administration is stuff because the SWAT is killing wanted suspects that are hurting the SWAT team, so you don't want the SWAT to defend them self without hurting suspects? that looks extremely hard.

(8) Looks like you are madraging about you dieing rather than the RP it's self. Which is disappointing, that also doesn't means the RP is bullstuff.

(9) "server full of buttbudies a playground for thehellspy's friends." Are you loving for serious? There was 2 admins on and my friends get treated the same as new people / non-friends. Mentioning again, the SWAT team was full of non-friends. Get your facts right for once, stop guessing.

Stop digging your self a hole.
Well played, the drama is nearly turning upside down.

You know an RP in alpha stages would suck obviously sometimes. Just because you got banned doesn't means my entire administration sucks balls. Plus, it was up to you guys to RP freely without getting annoyed by admins, so it doesn't means my RP sucks.

Well you were right about the RP, Swat RP failed miserably, I should of kept hosting FMRP.
"alpha" is just an excuse for your server to be acceptably stuffty

not acceptable even

"alpha" is just an excuse for your server to be acceptably stuffty

not acceptable even
That's not an excuse, I just started hosting the new server just today. It wasn't even finished and set up properly with the RP. It was just open for a test drive. Even if it was an excuse, there is barely any reason to call the server stuffty.

-snip-
What RP are you talking about, if you spawn in the enlist room in FMRP, you click/read the sign and tell a nearby admin to sort you on the team when finished, if there is no admins online than everybody will get auto sorted to a team when they spawn in Enlist.

What RP are you talking about, if you spawn in the enlist room in FMRP, you click/read the sign and tell a nearby admin to sort you on the team when finished, if there is no admins online than everybody will get auto sorted to a team when they spawn in Enlist.
every time i join players have a tiny space to move around in or have to wait an hour for an admin to recognize that there's some sort of holding cell you have to stay in until your team is switched

sorry but you take your roleplays to be a lot better then they actually are.

Nah I'm a with hell spy on this.

Sounds like a case of users being absolute stuff at roleplaying. Jeez.

This is also why have a Motto. "Don't use a mini, unless it truely benefits the Rp...-y..."

I have to agree with Hellspy on this one. Also, Fed did seem like quite a richard in this situation..

Also, I wasn't on the server, or I woulda taken care of this before it happened.

Sounds like a case of users being absolute stuff at roleplaying. Jeez.

This is also why have a Motto. "Don't use a mini, unless it truely benefits the Rp...-y..."

I have to agree with Hellspy on this one. Also, Fed did seem like quite a richard in this situation..

Also, I wasn't on the server, or I woulda taken care of this before it happened.
did you read the op or are you simply siding with hellspy because you're an admin
the user being bad at the roleplay here was an admin and they weren't even following their own rules, using 'alpha' as an excuse now

did you read the op or are you simply siding with hellspy because you're an admin