Author Topic: Got DDosed, probably by MrZand (BLID 46097)  (Read 2767 times)

I was hosting http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279446.0 when MrZand connected, said this, and quickly left.

his id:

After that, the server was noticeably slower. We were still able to play, but it was lagging often. I was curious, so I opened the server console and was greeted by this:

It kept repeating the same lines of getting punch packets while before hand it only did this when someone was connecting.

I don't know who this is, but the same person from here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279447.0 joined yesterday and complained how the GI of MA (an admin on my server) made a drama about him with false evidence, so there might be a connection.

/discuss

i'm not entirely sure if zand and spencer have a connection, could be a coincidence
either way /support, it's saddening to see people do this

i'm not entirely sure if zand and spencer have a connection, could be a coincidence
Both were starfishs, so it could be a possibility.

this isn't really a ddos, just someone spamming connection requests. but it's still handicapped

this isn't really a ddos, just someone spamming connection requests. but it's still handicapped
If I would of banned him earlier, would it prevent the connections?

how would an autistic cigarette like MrZand be able to ddos

he probably got mad from my bullpup rampages :^)

seriously though what a douchebag.

I was going to end the server at around 12 anyway, I am going to put it back up somewhat soon.

If anyone knows how to prevent this, please tell me.

inb4badspotbansspenceragain

inb4badspotbansspenceragain
I already emailed a link to the thread to him.

FaZe Spencer's BL_ID is 48747, from the drama on him.

i looked through the chat on my server yesterday after getting banned for being afk going afk and ultimately leaving and noticed that FaZe Spencer actually joined the game. when GI of MA brought up the drama, he started getting REALLY iffy about it.

i don't have the chat anymore because i closed up Blockland after doing some singleplayer stuff. but i'd most likely assume there is some connection.

FaZe Spencer's BL_ID is 48747, from the drama on him.

i looked through the chat on my server yesterday after getting banned for being afk going afk and ultimately leaving and noticed that FaZe Spencer actually joined the game. when GI of MA brought up the drama, he started getting REALLY iffy about it.

i don't have the chat anymore because i closed up Blockland after doing some singleplayer stuff. but i'd most likely assume there is some connection.

Yeah, he got real pissed.

I prevented GI from banning him unless Spencer did something ban worthy on the server.

Update: FaZe was Spencer2015 and is deactivated.

couldn't one just use pecon's IP ban thing to ban the IP's in the console so they can't connect

couldn't one just use pecon's IP ban thing to ban the IP's in the console so they can't connect
Link?
Also I'm not sure if that can stop punch packets from being sent, just them entering the server.