Poll

What map?

Homemade
4 (40%)
Custom
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Nom771's Gamemode TBD  (Read 2540 times)

It is hosted by Nom771 2.0.

BL_ID: 41072
Name: Profitman
Reason why you want to be admin: Gamemodes, like this one, requires a map, weapons, players, and one other thing - administration. A lot of people don't know how to do this. In certain situations, players may be giving their opinion to other admins about the server quality. However, the admin may treat it as a "this server sucks richard" and ban the player. Or even permanently mute him/her. Or maybe the player angers an admin, and the admin decides to destroy all the bricks. You just sometimes can't trust certain players. My past history has zero dramas. Some hosts that I was admin in were drama'd, but I was never involved with them. I'm also available a lot of times, mainly on the weekend so I can come over and dedicate my time at your server. I've also got a scripting ability and can do basic scripts like a spawnkill prevention and whatnot (I cannot model things like a gun and I also don't really need eval access, just Sublime Text :^)). I wouldn't mind helping hosts because as I said, I am mostly available. In conclusion, I would do anything I could to help you as an admin/moderator/etc without abuse.
Requested position (Mod, admin, SA): Doesn't matter.

Reason why you want to be admin: Gamemodes, like this one, requires a map, weapons, players, and one other thing - administration. A lot of people don't know how to do this. In certain situations, players may be giving their opinion to other admins about the server quality. However, the admin may treat it as a "this server sucks richard" and ban the player. Or even permanently mute him/her. Or maybe the player angers an admin, and the admin decides to destroy all the bricks. You just sometimes can't trust certain players. My past history has zero dramas. Some hosts that I was admin in were drama'd, but I was never involved with them. I'm also available a lot of times, mainly on the weekend so I can come over and dedicate my time at your server. I've also got a scripting ability and can do basic scripts like a spawnkill prevention and whatnot (I cannot model things like a gun and I also don't really need eval access, just Sublime Text :^)). I wouldn't mind helping hosts because as I said, I am mostly available. In conclusion, I would do anything I could to help you as an admin/moderator/etc without abuse.
You will be a regular admin

You're in connect now please
I'm on vacation, so I can't...

ATTENTION ALL ADMINS: It is map development time. Please connect when possible, thanks!

there is an admin application addon you can aply in game you need the addon get it here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=267753.0

Slight miscount,
 you are a super admin.

considering getting blocknet what you guys think

Hey Nom, you should reconsider admining Guardian, you really want a guy like this administrating your server?

(Click Picture To See Entire Thread)

Eat stuff and die, maybe they'll bury you next to him. :)

Ha just because I forgeted you sideways based on personal differences doesnt make me a bad admin.
but thanks for posting that just proved how butthurt you really are :)
Actually the fact that you act like this toward people is enough to make most hosts not want you as an admin. It puts a bad reputation on the server if they have admins like that. But anyways, I didn't come on this thread to make a mess and argue, just to give the host a little insight to who he might be granting administration powers to. :)

I think you need to stop posting, Guardibrown townex