Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212263 times)

I came back to say that sir dooble will forever be my forum hero. God bless.

I came back to say that sir dooble will forever be my forum hero. God bless.

go back to your corner

JESUS CHRIST TWO IN A ROW WARNING WHILE YOU ARE TYPING TWO NEW REPLIES HAVE BEEN POSTED HOLY stuff
I had 36 when I wrote the above.

Nickpb Summary
-Nick, aged 18, sent a 16 year old Bubbagum some 'lovey' underwear.
-Nick asked for photos of Bubba wearing them.
-Bubba sent the pictures to Nick, but admits she felt pressured to do so, and thought Nick liked her.
-Nick kept a copy of the picture and some time later it got into the hands of Tenshi.
--Tezuni claims Tenshi stole the pics from Nick and was not given them.
-Tenshi posted the photos on the forum. (I can't find a topic related to this in anyway, so I assume it was removed, or has a peculiar title)

-Nick, aged 20, began loveting Tills, who claimed to be 19. Nick also sent her nude photos of himself.
-Tills admitted that she was actually 15, not 19.
-- Tills admitted to Kickflow that Nick knew she was 15 when he sent her full-frontal nude pictures of himself.
-Nick hasn't loveted her or anything similar since learning her age.

Topic Summary
Pages
1-11 -- Initial reactions to OP - Nick defended by Trinick, Neonfallout, Tenshi
12-13 -- Bear_Tracks (Caribou) claims to report Nick to the police for selling Drugs
14 onwards -- Bubbagum posts her views on the incidents in 2013, followed by reactions to that.
15 onwards -- Kahnuu and Foxscotch start a debate regarding the differences between morality and legality. Later incorporates Mr. Bones.
15-23 -- Kahnuu starts asking for evidence of Tills claiming to be 19. Continues for several pages until Khaz posts some.
25 -- Bubbagum gives her input on minor/adult relationships.
27-28 -- Discussion on age of consent across the world
30-31 -- Discussion on definition of Paedophilia
33-34 -- Bear_Tracks goes on a tirade about people only mentioning the Jews in regards to the Holocaust
37 -- NightSlay acts violently - Posts since removed
39 -- Kickflow shares a chatlog with Tills, where she tells how Nick knew she was 15 when sending nude photos of himself. Includes a censored nude photo of Nick.
40 onwards -- People react to Kick's post. Several angry that he posted the chatlog against Tills' wishes. Maxx, Bear_Tracks and several other defend Kickflow.
41 -- Neonfallout posts a chatlog from Tills, where she admits being upset about Kickflow sharing the picture
41 -- Akio posts claiming that Tills has been entering servers, upset about the situation, and saying she wants to kill herself
43 -- Neonfallout claims Kickflow exposed Tills' real age.
45 -- Tenshi bashes both Nick and Tills
46 -- CapTMeaT responds to Tenshi. Claims Tenshi recieved richard pics from 15 year olds. Tenshi responds on the same page.
47 -- Kickflow respons to criticism against him for sharing the chatlogs and Neonfallouts claim about exposing Tills' age.
48-50 -- Foxscotch and Freek argue about whether a 15 year old and 20 year old loveting is acceptable or not. Recontinuation of the earlier discussions on morality/legality.
53 -- TheMrDoors is banned for posting a graphic .gif, depicting fake projectile vomit.
53-54 -- Discussion on what actions could be taken against Nick, both on the forums, and in the courts.
55 -- Kickflow explains how he got Tills to give her the picture, in exchange for listening to a song.
56 -- Darryl McKoy asks if Kickflow has reported Nick to the authorities. Kickflow claims he has on the same page.
57-58 -- Jokes
58 -- Kickflow shares further evidence of how he got Tills to give the picture of Nick.
60 onwards -- Arguments arise between Kahnuu, McJob and others, regarding the productivity of continuing to post in the topic. Kahnuu appears to stuffpost a bit. Discussion regarding the subject matter slows down considerably.
64 -- Tenshi claims to not have stolen the images of Bubbagum via Teamviewer
65-66 -- Tezuni insists that Tenshi is lying, and did steal the images somehow via Teamviewer. Tenshi continues to deny the claims on the same pages.
68 -- SlayerZ99 calls out McJob for posting nothing of merit in the topic.
69-70 -- stuffposts
70 -- McJob's prediction comes true.
this is super amazing man

king of page 70 motherforgeters

what the forget why did you people do this

what was the point

what the forget why did you people do this

what was the point
tornado kirby told me to do it
there was no point this drama is basically at an end

You know what kahnuu, you seem to not get why people want you to shut the forget up, so I'm going to tell you. It's not that the drama isn't warranted, it's that you add absoutely nothing of value to anything and you are posting just for the sake of posting. I've witnessed a few times that the topic died down and you just jumped in and said something to either start it back up or take a pot shot at nick.

I looked back 15 pages to find some quotes and you have at least 1 post on every page. Now not every post is garbage, but enough are to make it noticeable.

ecksposed X222222

[img]http://www.garycact.us/emoticons/coolladysuprisedwhonose.png[ /img]
Something needs to be done about this. Nick should face consequences. :'(
i just want nickpb to post to see how he defends himself here
''Yes I was ashamed on sending that picture. You see, it's quite the predicament, she told me she was 15 but then, alas, I was hacked. I was so hacked that the hacker found a naked picture of me and sent it to her''
what forget

i'm pretty sure EVERYBODY is against nick at this point, the only clashing is whether kickflow is ALSO in the wrong

And want to know something. I wasn't even going to say anything because it wasn't even worth my time or effort, but then you decided to start acting roostery to people who told you you needed to calm down.

why are you adding fuel to the fire that wasnt needed?

hes not a good person

he pressured bubba into giving her nudes when she was 16 and he was 18

after this girl said she was 15 he STILL sent her nudes which is immoral and illegal

your undying love boner for me is annoying

also wtf was that first paragraph lol i wouldn't want nick to die of cancer

im glad that kickflow came out and posted this so this situation can never happen again

calm the forget down
easier to write, why the forget do you care
i don't have to take this from an australian
you need to stop
holy forget let that go jesus christ

i don't have a grudge on you

i forgot you even existed until you posted here

But go ahead and claim I have some grudge and the world is against you. In the meantime, if you have something useful to post that adds value, feel free. But if you want people to get off your case, sit the forget down and take a time out.

what destroyer said explains what i feel just less spergy lol

Finally someone said it.

stuff, we should give Kahnuu a drama just for him and his stuffposting

Why didn't you? o3o
Didn't care as much as Destroyer did apparently, ha

idk not seeing what Buddha was replying to just makes it look like literally everything he posted, even if it wasn't dumb.