Poll

Should Badspot ban Lord Tony?

Yes
153 (74.6%)
No
52 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Lord Tony - Spreading research on Blockland  (Read 16835 times)

Here is a picture of Lord Tony (ID: 5146) connecting to nixills server at about 1:00am EST to post a link to a picture similar to "Goatse" then immediately leave. His friendry has gone far enough, and I say we ban him from blockland for spreading gross research.

**WARNING**Lord Tony's link is not suitable for any young children. Only type in the link if you are above the age of 18**WARNING**

OH WHAT THE forget WHY DID I GO THERE!!?!??!?!!

lol, I'm just trying to make sure kids don't type it in :P

Randomguy banned him for spamming that on his server.

Everyone called Lord Tony a cigarette after he left.

**WARNING**Lord Tony's link is not suitable for any young children. Only type in the link if you are above the age of 18**WARNING**
No, this thread needs NSFL warnings.

Randomguy banned him for spamming that on his server.

Everyone called Lord Tony a cigarette after he left.

Lol I was there :o

how could a cute goat cause so much pain?  :cookieMonster:

Protip: Ban the cigarette BEFORE he joins, it's not like he's worth the bandwidth used to support his connection.

No no no. Lord Tony's brother went on the computer when the real Lord Tony was away. So, that was Lord Tony's brother that did that. -_-

No no no. Lord Tony's brother went on the computer when the real Lord Tony was away. So, that was Lord Tony's brother that did that. -_-
I've heard this excuse a hundred times. It's still not a valid reason for failing to ban him permanently BEFORE he joins and does stuff, after all, a prevention is better than a cure.

hes a super cigarette in game sure. but banned from forums? no..... at least for his current shenanigans

Edit: Holy stuff i spelled shenanigans right. i was expecting Firefox to toss a red line at me for that one

Quote from: Lord Tony
Could anyone go to this part in blockland forums right here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=56505.0

Tell them that my brother touched my computer when I was AFK and did that, not me.
Quoted from another website.

oh that's convenient.
its still 100% his responsibility for his account and what happens on it.
no loving family excuse works for us