Author Topic: NEW Face and Decal: KRYTEN (Red Dwarf)!!  (Read 8705 times)

NEW Face and Decal:
KRYTEN 2X4B-523P!!
Now you can turn your avatar into a mechanoid!  These are my first decals.  They're based on Kryten from the British sci-fi sitcom, Red Dwarf.  Hope you like 'em!

DOWNLOADS:

Looks decent, but freakishly humanish on a blockhead :D

From looking at the Blockland screenshot of it, the decal is a bit big, so it made sort of a gradient on the right and/or left side of the torso, if you look at the side you'll see there's a gradient going from gray (top) and black (bottom)

I don't know why that happens, it bugs me so D:

From looking at the Blockland screenshot of it, the decal is a bit big, so it made sort of a gradient on the right and/or left side of the torso, if you look at the side you'll see there's a gradient going from gray (top) and black (bottom)

The way too avoid your image going onto the sides of the body is to simply put an outline around the picture, then clear that outline

The way too avoid your image going onto the sides of the body is to simply put an outline around the picture, then clear that outline

Thanks for the advice.  I did notice the spillage, but I decided to leave it this time.  My hope is that the gradient just lightens whatever color the torso is (I only tried it on black and red).  I think I may have stretched the image to be a little bigger than the dimensions of the file.  I'll see if I can get it to fit better next time.

Just Downloaded it, and the gradient on the sides doesn't show on any other colors. :D This is amazing! From the front, it looks 3D! ... I'm suddenly reminded of Rimmer's trial. That was really funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8otwr7ArmA
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 03:03:28 PM by Telly »

I find myself wondering how many people have downloaded this.