Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 73821 times)

the what now
Tony says he quit working at Wal-Mart over some Pitch Perfect 2 thing with a customer

Skyrim is in my top 10 games ever. But only heavily modded. Very computer breaking heavily.

Normal vanilla skyrim isnt even on my top 1000 list.

Hes a hardcore pc gamer. This is how its done.
Then he should mod it and stop complaining about it. stuff, I see where he's coming from with enjoying a challenge. My fallout 3 and NV load-order is stuffed with mods that make the game harder. All I'm getting at is that he should be quiet about it.

soooooooooooo this isnt blockland related? most of this looks like fallout 4 nonsense. theres a megathread for that
non blockland related threads on the front page right now:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288990.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288545.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289383.0

dramas do not have to be about the game specifically

also, for more tony BS, his clan topic will be enough
or his clan in general

non blockland related threads on the front page right now:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288990.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288545.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289383.0

dramas do not have to be about the game specifically

but like, those are issues worth discussion. this just seems like tony bringing up topics for discussion on fallout
I'd say a forum user stuffting up a thread on this website with complaints for a literal month would belong in drama. This is brony-tier obsession.
i guess, but to me it just seems like he probably just likes fallout a lot. everyone else seems to go with it when he posts so the majority doesnt seem annoyed by it. also was that pony bit actually what you think or did you just say that cause you know tonys gonna see it and you wanna poke the bear lol

I'd say a forum user stuffting up a thread on this website with complaints for a literal month would belong in drama. This is brony-tier obsession. He literally cannot stop. It's incredible.

(its not like people(moltenkitten, CRITAWAKETS) are doing this to tonys harvest topic?)

honestly i don't understand why this needs a drama. i get it people dont like lord tony. i get it that he posts a lot in said thread. however this drama honestly just looks like "someones got a different opinion than me and that's wrong!!!" like what has he done wrong here? complain about things in a game in a thread about said game? seems crazy, may just be me.

just gonna throw this out here
i do believe that mod-man, patton and bisjac are in The Harvest (after lurking around blahblahblah)
so... yeah
(i don't mean anything, just pointing this out, really)

just gonna throw this out here
i do believe that mod-man, patton and bisjac are in The Harvest (after lurking around blahblahblah)
so... yeah
(i don't mean anything, just pointing this out, really)
noedit: might be mistaken

i dont really know what to think here

on one hand, it should be brought to drama so you dont stuff on the thread, on the other hand, is it really a problem?  hes talking about fallout 4 in the fallout 4 thread, after looking through the posts it seems he just doesn't share the popular opinion

on one hand, it should be brought to drama so you dont stuff on the thread, on the other hand, is it really a problem?  hes talking about fallout 4 in the fallout 4 thread, after looking through the posts it seems he just doesn't share the popular opinion
id call it drama worthy if clearly the larger majority of people where getting increasingly annoyed by what he was posting, but (just personally) this topic seems to be more of a personal issue than an actual issue

This drama is completely unneeded. It's like you guys think making more loving dramas will get people banned. That's not how it works

(its not like people(moltenkitten, CRITAWAKETS) are doing this to tonys harvest topic?)

honestly i don't understand why this needs a drama. i get it people dont like lord tony. i get it that he posts a lot in said thread. however this drama honestly just looks like "someones got a different opinion than me and that's wrong!!!" like what has he done wrong here? complain about things in a game in a thread about said game? seems crazy, may just be me.
If I could go back and edit my OP so that the post were organized so that you could see how often he restates himself I would. He's made the same complaints again and again. If he were actually trying to find a solution or start discussion then he would only need to do that once. Instead he's saying the same tired bullstuff (go to OP and ctrl-F "legendary" to see how many times he's bitched over it) he restates the same garbage.

That's only malicious. He's trying to get a rise out of people and start stuff by doing it more than once.

I'm not saying they aren't. I've barely even looked in that thread really ever. Either way, I don't see how it's relevant.

but like, those are issues worth discussion. this just seems like tony bringing up topics for discussion on fallouti guess, but to me it just seems like he probably just likes fallout a lot. everyone else seems to go with it when he posts so the majority doesnt seem annoyed by it.
if you weren't trolling this might have made you the edgiest person of 2015
Also, stop.
I haven't seen a single human individual this cancerous before. Which is saying a lot, considering the people I've met.
lord tony complains about trivial things because 'oh my realisms': the thread: the movie: the game
What is overpowered about a slight increase in rate of finding caps/ammo, or better barter prices, or better damage with certain weapon types?

None of these perks are above 5 points in each SPECIAL (barter is 1 charisma, ammo is 2 luck).
Plus equivalent perks were in 3/NV.

You're just handicapping yourself and then complaining that it isn't easy enough.

genuine memes

It ain't just me.

This drama is completely unneeded. It's like you guys think making more loving dramas will get people banned. That's not how it works
i'm very certain drama threads are meant for pointing out people who are making a mess/being huge richards/potentially hurting Blockland/other stuff to the community, aka BLF
we know they might not get people banned (however some did, for instance Zapk getting all his keys revoked, or most of them at least)
or that was the intended purpose of drama: again, pointing out potential problem users in the community

and tell me how this is him being a problem user? It's just his opinions in a games megathread. That seems perfectly acceptable. Cheese here just is digging for bans

You forgot the part when I said I accurately predicted 90% the main story during the time Fallout 4 was announced at e3. That's how predictable it is.