Author Topic: Mi-24V Attack Heli  (Read 4197 times)

rocket pods are gross they are supposed to be indented
are you sure?

no i do not think he is sure

Update:
I haven't really worked on this at all in the past few weeks, due to losing interest and not much activity in the thread, but the lack of activity and response from you all is probably because of me not actually putting any signs of progress out. I'm having issues with scaling different parts of the model and getting the blockhead to fit properly into the roosterpit and such, but I can probably fix that with help from the modification discord group. When it comes to scripting the weapons and countermeasures (flares and stuff), as well as making particles, projectiles and explosions, I have no clue how to do any of that. I'm probably going to have to rely on someone else to do it for me or teach me step by step. The only thing close to being finished is the main model itself.

I'm really new to making any type of vehicle, or any addon for any game if we're being more broad. If anyone wants to help out with the other aspects of this vehicle PM me or add me on steam. A link is in my sig. Don't worry, this will be finished eventually, but I'm busy with school and lack of knowledge in making vehicles makes it go really slowly.

Update << click

Here's what will probably be the final model of the main helicopter hull. There is interior in the back where the passenger seats are, with enough room for 4 blockheads. The only things left to do for this project are:

• tweak roosterpit and canopy
  • get animations to work
  • model minigun turret
  • get/make sounds
  • create projectiles
  • write script

the first five items shouldn't take too terribly long, but as I've said before, school makes things hard so it may take longer than I'm hoping. I'm pretty happy with the final(?) model, but if you have any suggestions please let me know here or in the development discord.

That's pretty good.

my only complaints would honestly be, there's no landing gear, and the top half of the roosterpit should be maybe a bit higher?
idk maybe that's just me

Also do you plan on maybe adding a little bit of detail in the roosterpit?