Author Topic: My Zombie Base (WIP)  (Read 1161 times)

Hello, ive een working on a zombie base right now. HEres my current Progress

I took alot so you will epect alot of post from me with pictures XD another one...

another one

fourth pic...

last pic... please do not leave negative comments please im triing my best to make it look neat.

... If you want to be neat, fix up the build from scratch and post all the pictures in the OT, not in 5 seperate posts...

EDIT: This is ultra spammy. Use less bricks please. You shouldn't spam 1x4x5s when there are 1x12x5s.

try to have a little more detail, not so many box buildings
How to post images in the gallery

The above is to avoid the picture per post thing you are doing right now, which isn't very good.

look ive gotten alot farther in my progress than this come to my server when im up and going *my new name on blockland is Teh Renderman* then it will say zombie fight on it.
try to have a little more detail, not so many box buildings
How to post images in the gallery

The above is to avoid the picture per post thing you are doing right now, which isn't very good.
i said im triing to make it as neat as possible plus i want to keep it blocko man

also i tried doing that but it wouldnt work

im shooting my server up guys please come

I said I'm trying to make it as neat as possible, plus I want to keep it blocko man.
I can understand that, but you can be both neat and detailed, it just takes some time to work on it.
-plus I want to keep it blocko man.
Almost every build in blockland is "blocko"
Personally, some sort of ramped roof, like 1 ramp then a baseplate on top would do nicely.

I can understand that, but you can be both neat and detailed, it just takes some time to work on it.Almost every build in blockland is "blocko"
Personally, some sort of ramped roof, like 1 ramp then a baseplate on top would do nicely.

im so sorry, i finished the base and made it full blocko DX great this wont go good. i try making a nother one