Author Topic: Stop flaming on me you starfishs!  (Read 13114 times)

this is the best thread ever

This will probably the only time I ever post in the drama board, but here goes...

Capcakez, you make no sense at all. Seriously, what part of hell did you come from? First you go around and take credit for other peoples hours upon hours upon hours of work, and then claim that you are "done", when all you did was make yourself seem even more moronic than I even thought possible.

So egy you iz patate
You then go ahead and post random stuff like the above, proving that the last time you ever showed any sign of coherency was... never. Also, I might point out, that you are a pretentious being. There is literally no proof at all, whatsoever, that you have done anything helpful to this community. You make way to many topics and you take from other people.

The pure essence of your stupidity makes me cringe. Cakcapez, I am legitimately trying to say that, even in the short amount of time you will be here, you won't amount to anything. You lie, you steal, you cheat.
You are the worst kind of starfish.
Goodbye.

This will probably the only time I ever post in the drama board, but here goes...

Capcakez, you make no sense at all. Seriously, what part of hell did you come from? First you go around and take credit for other peoples hours upon hours upon hours of work, and then claim that you are "done", when all you did was make yourself seem even more moronic than I even thought possible. You then go ahead and post random stuff like the above, proving that the last time you ever showed any sign of coherency was... never. Also, I might point out, that you are a pretentious being. There is literally no proof at all, whatsoever, that you have done anything helpful to this community. You make way to many topics and you take from other people.

The pure essence of your stupidity makes me cringe. Cakcapez, I am legitimately trying to say that, even in the short amount of time you will be here, you won't amount to anything. You lie, you steal, you cheat.
You are the worst kind of starfish.
Goodbye.
Holy stuff did you take the bait.

this entire thread is bait

Oh so now you guys say it

Even if it's a troll, the fact that someone would spend $10 just to get themselves banned and to get attention is a complete idiot.

I'm still surprised an admin hasn't came in yet

pOST SOMETHING HOT ALREADY

hOLY JESUS WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS THREAD.

He's going to get banned anyway just for making three topics in drama about stupid reasons

Is badspot away or something? Seriously, this guy needs to get banned.
MEANWHILE ON THE ISLANDS OF HAWAII, BADSPOT ENJOYS A PINA COLADA, ENJOYING THE FORUM'S TRANQUILITY