Author Topic: Ephialtes: still a prick  (Read 34466 times)

this topic, once again, exists for no reason whatsoever.

people are just discussing random stuff now so ephi, i once again request you to lock this
Well, there really is nothing to discuss about Ephi being a prick. There really isn't.

So whenever we tried to discuss the second most relevant thing, Ephi's motives, Kalphiter passed it off as "being more off-topic than bees" so, we kind of gave up on the original discussion.

can we just go back to talking about wasps at least that was funny

can we just go back to talking about wasps at least that was funny
or what? you spam more pictures all over the forums?

chrono you obviously haven't been to my server in the past month

i have a freekill detector that flags all actions of prisoners and applies a wanted status to them when applicable

if they aren't wanted and a guard kills them, their killer is flagged in chat for an admin/mod to deal with that guard

the detector works perfectly except it doesn't want prisoners for defiance.  you can't detect that.

but the killer is still flagged in chat for questioning. if they mod/admin sees them give an order in chat then the guard is OK.

if they are wanted when they are killed, then its a fair kill and they don't get flagged in chat

But did you make any improvements to the build?

How do they become "wanted"?

BTW is there any actual way to make stealth kills? Doesn't seem to be.

Okay so we've gone from bees and wasps to my abs, to sir dooble's posting habits to Tezuni's server. Even the OP can't stay on topic, think we're done here - again.

Check out the original topic. It was locked out of conflict-of-interest.

This goes to show how much of an starfish Ephialtes is. I was playing in the race and talking to someone about databases. I was banned for no reason and my alt was banned after I asked about the ban.

You guys defending him are really sick at every level.

oh for forget sake
Woops! Sorry for not tolerating abuse.

Oh, forget no.

Don't start another stuff-fest, please.

seriously ephi?
seriously?

Oh, forget no.

Don't start another stuff-fest, please.
It wouldn't exactly be fair if I locked a drama topic on Kalphiter, would it?